Ratings for Dr. Allen M. Putterman

I could not be happier with the results from my ptosis surgery performed by Dr. Putterman. For the past several years my eyes were getting worse and worse, and I was getting so many comments about looking tired or looking like I had too much to drink. (Seriously) My eyes open all the way now and I can see clearly. Dr. Putterman and his entire staff have been wonderful to work with. Very caring. I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Putterman for well over 25 years when he did a procedure that changed my life. A transplant that was par excellent. I have had this transplant for those 25 years with no issues whatsoever. I feel he is one of the most skilled surgeons in his field. I trusted my eyesight to him and he made eyes appear whole again. Everyone has a different experience with doctors and you can't discount another person's opinion, but for me he is and will always be CERTIFIED.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I suffer from thyroid eye disease. I spent 6 frustrating months explaining to various doctors I was having trouble seeing even though my vision tests were fine. My eyes were bulging and one eye was no longer aligned with the other. It had become off center and up high. I had no idea what was happening. My internist researched ophthalmologists for me with all recommendations he received leading to Dr. Putterman. And thank goodness they did!! He immediately and accurately diagnosed what was going on and came up with a plan to correct things. He explained everything to me so I could understand it, always taking the time to answer each and every question I had. He explained what to expect and was right on the money each time. I felt very comfortable placing my treatments in his hands. I trust him totally! He and his kind and caring support staff, starting with the office manager Vicki, are available 24/7 for post-surgery questions. Trust him with your eye care issues. I am forever grateful.

Submitted November 21, 2017

One of the best decisions I ever made was having Dr. Putterman do the surgery on my eyes to correct drooping lids that were interfering with my sight. The comments from friends who compliment me on the change in my appearance are unsolicited and extremely complementary. The improvement in my ability to see is fantastic. Dr. Putterman and his staff are the greatest with their follow up and monitoring of how things were going after the surgery on August 8th. They are all available when I reach out to discuss progress and have any questions. Dr. Putterman is truly a master in his profession!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Putterman performed a blepharoplasty on my eyes because my eyelids were droopy and I had dark, puffy circles under my eyes. The results were amazing! My eyes turned out to be lovely and totally natural for which I credit Dr. Putterman's incredible skill and aesthetic sense. The office personnel and surgical teams were very well organized and caring which contributed to my positive experience. Dr. Putterman and members of his staff checked in with me regularly during my recovery which went very well. I have referred several people to Dr. Putterman and everyone has been very happy with their experience. I recommend anyone contemplating eye surgery to contact Dr. Putterman.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

He's very meticulous and an extremely skilled surgeon. I had my right eyebrow lifted and bilateral ptosis repair. My self-esteem has increased by ten-fold and I'm no longer wearing my hair to mask my face. I was also nice that he called me a few hours after my surgery to check up on me. And his staff called on his behalf a few days post-op. Recovery was easy, minimal bruising, and my scar is so small, barely noticeable. My coworkers did not know that I had anything done, but everyone commented on how my vacation must've done me well (due to my new appearance, I believe)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Outstanding results! Drooping of my upper eyelids had caused a loss of vision. Dr Putterman performed a bilateral upper lid functional blepharoplasty on July 25, 2017 with absolutely wonderful results. He and his staff was very thorough with the pre-op exam and gave good, complete explanations and information before and after surgery. His post surgical follow-up has been just as complete as the surgery itself. All of my peripheral vision has been recovered and the wonderful aesthetic improvement has been a very pleasant bonus. I felt well informed and well treated throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr.Putterman rescued My eyes from a drooping eyelid...thank You Dr.P. for all Your help

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I recently had Dr. Putterman perform bilateral ptosis repair and an eyebrow lift to my right eyebrow. I'm blown-away and so very happy with the outcome of this surgery. I went back to work 2 weeks after surgery and my coworkers commented on how my vacation did me well since I looked more "refreshed" - little did they know that I just had surgery! I've gained better vision from the ptosis repair and better self-esteem/confidence, I'm no longer wearing my hair over my right eye to mask the eyelid/brow ptosis. His office staff are all very nice, too. It's a very organized office. His appointments are always on time without any waiting. This is important for someone like me who would drive over 200 miles to see this renowned MD. To summarize, without any reservation, I'd HIGHLY recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I am a 87 year old male patient of Doctor Putterman and suffered with watering eyes for years, due to Graves disease. When I went to bed, I had to wear a mask with tissue over my eyes and within a few hours had to change the tissue because it was so wet due to my dry eyes. I would get up at least three to four times every night. Doctor Putterman operated and removed some of the muscle in my upper eye lids which allowed my upper lids to close down more and now when I go to sleep my eyes are closed. No more watering and also they are closed, so any light does not wake me. It also has changed my appearance because the eyes do not appear to be as big as they were before. I cannot thank Doctor Putterman enough for what he has done for me. Everyone that I worked with in his office were wonderful and caring . Before and after the surgery when I had a question, they were there for me. A great surgeon with a great staff!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Allen M. Putterman's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1963)