Ratings for Dr. Allen M. Putterman

I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Putterman, I cannot thank him enough for all he has done. He has transformed not only the way I see on a daily basis, but also my confidence and how I see myself. He Is such a kind hearted person who really takes the time to make sure you get the best care and the best results possible. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Putterman to anyone looking for kind, honest and professional aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. - Vesna Kozomora

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Recently I had surgery with Dr Putterman for Ptosis of my right Eye. From the start to the finish, everything went very smoothly. I can not say enough about Dr. Putterman. I am a Nurse and must say the he was very professional and explained the procedure in detail. I was not rushed in or out of his office. Also the staff was very helpful and friendly and I would recommend Dr. Putterman in a heart beat. Everyone who sees me can't believe how my eye has improved since the surgery. Thank you Dr. Putterman for inventing the surgery and for continuing to help those of us in need. You are the Best!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I’m a retired RN having worked at University facilities my entire career. I’ve never worked with a more proficient/caring/knowledgeable/prompt physician. He instructs/ informs his patient and family so that there is an opportunity to exchange information/ask questions before/ after procedures.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery. My eyelids look so much better AND I can see so much better. Dr. Putterman and his staff make the whole process easy. I am so glad I had it done. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I'm 32 years old and Dr. Putterman performed ptosis surgery for me in November of 2018. Everything was explained very well before the surgery and recovery was SO much easier than I anticipated. Vicki even helped me find a hotel across the street from the surgical center for recovery. I did experience some insurance issues, but Dr. Putterman's office took care of everything and I did not have to do a single thing. I wish I would have gotten this done sooner because the surgery was no big deal and I have so much more confidence now. I feel so good! I even secured another side gig teaching English online to kids in China- something I wouldn't have done previously due to being self-conscious about my droopy eyelid. I'm beyond happy with his work and am super grateful for what he has done for my eye and for my life!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr.Putterman redid the surgery for my daughters eyelid after it was done unsuccessfully at Children Laurie’s Hospital. Dr. Putterman fixed the ptosis for my 14 y/o that was only one part fixed and half made even worse the first time. It was a great experience having Dr. Putterman and his staff as a medical team taking care of my daughter.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

opthalmologist commented that the canthoplasty was most masterful and beautiful workmanship he had ever seen. thank you Dr Putterman

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I had a lower lid blepharoplasty in another country that did not go well. Too much of my skin was cut off which led to improper healing and caused extreme ectropion of my lower eyelid. I contacted several doctors who said they could not help me. I finally went to University of Illinois and was referred to Dr Putterman. He explained step by step and discussed my options. I am extremely happy with the results. He was kind, patient and knowledgable. I cant thank him enough, he honestly gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Putterman removed three large chalazions on both of my eyes. He was incredibly knowledgeable and experienced, and did an EXCELLENT job with my lids. Virtually no scarring or redness anymore. But above all, I was struck by the integrity and compassion of everyone in the office. From welcoming me to reassuring me to helping me deal with some insurance issues, EVERYONE treated me with the utmost care and empathy. I was incredibly apprehensive about the procedure and the cost, but with the help of the whole team I really can’t imagine the process going more smoothly. HIGHLY recommended. — Ryan K.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Putterman did my eyelid surgery to reduce my sagging eyelids and remove some of the excess fat from below my eyes that gave my eyes a puffy look. I am so happy with the results and can now wear eye makeup again. Dr Putterman explained the procedure and the expected recovery time in detail. I knew what to expect and had no surprises during my recovery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Allen M. Putterman's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1963)