Ratings for Dr. William L. Epperly

I have been a patient of Dr. Epperly's for over 10 years. I am grateful for his knowledge and expertise on a variety of subjects. He is currently treating me for coronary heart disease. He has a caring staff and is punctual and keeping his appointments within 10 to 15 minutes. he is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. Jeff Kent

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Epperly for more than 20 years . He has provided one of the best medical experiences I have ever had. This is saying a lot; as a number of my family, including myself are in the Medical Field. The staff are thoughtful, professional, and knowledgeable. The facilities are customer focused and always impeccably clean. Dr. Epperly always provides a thorough exam and addresses any issues and concerns promptly in a highly skilled, knowledgeable, and professional manner. I have never had a bad experience. I give Dr. Epperly and his staff rave reviews. Again, the staff are very professional, skilled, knowledgeable and exceptional caretakers. As a result of my experiences, I will continue to use Dr. Epperly Services. He and his staff always welcome you and treat you like family. I highly recommend Dr. Epperly and his staff .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Terrible Practice! Rudest doctor and staff!!! Incompetent staff. Long wait...over an hour each time!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

The Rudest Doctor and Staff EVER! I think the only way they would treat people good is if you do everything they say and question nothing. I do not recommend any Doctor with this type of God complex. They will drain your savings account with pointless office visits if you let them. They certainly do not want patients to be their own advocates like they claim on their website. They despise people who have knowledge about their health and prey on those who do not. What kind of doctor hires an entire staff of rude and condescending people??

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Epperly and staff have been excellent to work with. He has been very responsive to my needs with several good suggestions on how to resolve them. The staff has been excellent and very willing to help me in any way they could. I would not hesitate to recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I don't like the new pellets!! I'm not sure if I am the only one having a problem with them but I think they should consider a higher quality pellet.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Good luck if you choose this doctor! The staff are one of the most incompetent and rude people you will ever deal with. I had such high hopes...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Epperly was the only doctor that pinpointed that my issues were related to hormone imbalances. Can't imagine where I would be without his treatment and expertise!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I called for an appointment with Dr Epperly but was quickly told I had to make an appointment with Anjitah Thomas as Dr Epperly would not have any appointments for many months. I waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes past my appointment time....I soon found that she was worth the wait. My appoinment was with Anjitah Thomas and I really am happy with her and will continue to see her. She was very patient and made sure to get my family and personal health history as well as current health concerns. She ordered test and followup appointment. She is very easy to talk with and very patient friendly. I would certainly recommend her to anyone with hormone and/or thyroid issues. I am very glad I found this office that does BHRT and has so much knowledge for my hormone and thyroid problems.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

The staff at Advanced Integrated Healthcare have always been friendly, professional and quick about returning phone calls. Doctor Epperly takes the time to really listen to questions and concerns. You can sense he truly cares about your health and well being. He covers all the relevant bases when diagnosing and going over treatment options, taking the time to explain everything in laymen terms. In addition to traditional medicine, he incorporates proven nutrition and supplements into his treatment plans. The treatments recommended by Doctor Epperly have been nothing short of life changing. I feel fantastic. Words can't express how thankful I am to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. William L. Epperly's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1982)

HealthFirst