Ratings for Dr. Edward Yavitz

I had LASIK surgery and my vision is worse now. I can no longer wear glasses to correct my vision and get bad headaches. Having LASIK surgery was the worst mistake I ever made. Dr Yavitz has never even apologized for the damage he has caused.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Had RK by Dr Yavitz 20 years ago. Eyes are so screwed up now that there is nothing that can be done. Cannot have Lasik because Dr. Yavitz kept doing RK "enhancements" and now there is so much scarring on the corneas. I was told my best hope is for cataracts and get implants. Never told about long term effects of having RK done. Vision keeps getting worse and worse. Almost back to where I started.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Recently had LASIK surgery at Dr. Yavitz office. I was impressed with every staff member there and the facility was clean. Dr. Yavitz is very professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others for eye care needs.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Edward Yavitz's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Workers Comp