Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Chudik

Dr Chudik is very nice, responsible, professional doctor. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Chudik is a nice, professional doctor. Every time that I have been to see him, he has always described everything well. Sometimes, as with most doctors, I haven't always left with an answer because there were steps that needed to be taken in order to discover what the real problem was. He is in touch with medical technology, and knows, I think, what he is doing. He is very nice and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Be careful with this Dr. He prescribed me a known drug that cases heart trouble and I had to ask for an alternative. The staff makes many mistakes and it takes constant calls to get things correct. He saw my mother for a checkup and all he could say is she has many troubles..then she had a stroke the next day. Drs thought she had been having small strokes for over a month before. Dr Chudik also has a big ego and thinks he is never wrong. Stay away!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Brian J. Chudik's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)