Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Rull

Dr. Rull is a caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time to listen and doesn't rush you out of the office. He will stay until you are finished with your problem and would do anything to help find the solution. I highly recommend Dr. Rull. All doctors should be like him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

He is a great doctor, very smart and nice. And his hair is AMAZING, never a strand out of place. I want to know what shampoo he uses. I hope it's herbal essences, the thought of him in one of those commercials tickles my loins.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

He is by far the best doctor I have ever met. He is caring, sits and listens to whatever you have to say, whether it is one problem or several. He care about his patients and their concerns. I wish all doctors could take a lesson from this doctor. He always shakes your hand when he sees you, and if he gets held up for even just a short time, he will apologize for you having to wait. This is what a doctor is all about. I feel safe and cared for when I see him about a problem along with the residents. His staff nurses are very caring also and aways have a smile for you. He really does care. After being told by another doctor "I can't blow you off this time!", I was so relieved to find such a dedicated and caring doctor who actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

The best doctor I have ever seen in my life, and trust me, that is saying something!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Excellent doctor. Listens to his patients. Very knowledgable. Excellent bedside manner. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Gary M. Rull's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Veterans Administration