Ratings for Dr. Janet E. Tomezsko

When I tried to explain my symptoms to the doctor she kept speaking over me. When I became visibly frustrated she said that it's hard to have these things affect your life. When I said that I was frustrated because she wouldn't listen to me or let me talk, she didn't stop talking. She continued to talk over me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Compassionate physician. She listens and is clearly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

My mom & I saw Dr.Janet Tomezsko,OB/GYN Dpt Northwestern Med Faculty Foundation 6/25/09.She had chronic bladder discomfort & the Dr. diagnosed her w/an overactive bladder & reco med & therapy.I told her my mom was in severe pain (she used the restrm 3-4 times in 1 hr) & had been since 5/08-the Dr. said she had 1st seen my mom 12/08.I agreed & expressed concern about my mom’s pain.The Dr. got very upset, said the appt was over & exited the room.I said ‘What are you doing? My mom is in pain?’She said ‘This appt is over.If you want to see me, you'll need to schedule another appt.’My mom began crying & begged her for help.Dr. Janet said she had 4 patients waiting.My mom said she couldn’t leave w/o help.The Dr. gave my mom a list of thrpsts, a script w/ info and sample and left.She gave NO verbal instructions on the med,side effects,drug interactns or how to relieve her pain.Dr. Janet’s actions were uncaring,arrogant,authoritarian & humiliating-she is a disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Janet E. Tomezsko's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Wellpoint