Ratings for Dr. Victor M. Romano

The staff at Dr. Romano's office were very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Romano made me feel very comfortable and showed genuine concern. I would recommend him and his practice to anyone who needs an orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

X-Rays showed my bone was very clearly broken. Dr Romano neglected to perform what turned out to be necessary surgery. My bone was NOT set, it healed incorrectly, and set my recovery back months, forcing more competent doctors to later re-break my bone. After seeing me for 2 months, Dr Romano lost my x-rays. In his apathy, he told me that I would lose range of motion and would develop arthritis—forces against which he claimed to be powerless. After seeing far better doctors, the contrast couldn't be more stark. I am now on track for full recovery, including full range of motion and a drastically reduced risk of arthritis. Romano did not care about me as a patient. That was quite evident.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Romano is a knowledgeable doctor and an extremely pleasant human being. He is attentive, caring, and understanding. He always makes sure to answer every question I have with great detail,and a smile on his face! The office personnel is also extremely helpful!Overall, a great bunch of people! They have helped my medical condition, and made me feel very comfortable in the process!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

ALONG WITH HIS EXCELLANT STAFF OF THERAPISTS WENT BEYOND ATYPICAL APPROACH TO GET TO THE ROOT OF MY PROBLEM THIS WAS NO QUICK FIX REHAB WAS STRENUOUS AND TOOK MONTHS HEALING FULLY TOOK YEARS AND MUCH BETTER OUTCOME THAN THE PREVIOUS DIAGNOISIS AND SURGURY AND INJECTIONS THAT RESULTED IN "IT'S AS GOOD AS IT GETS"

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

dr. romano is the best doctor i ever had. he also treated other members of my family they fell the same way.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Victor M. Romano's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

AHC