Ratings for Dr. Susan Sam

She did not want to listen to any concerns/symptoms I had. She told me that nothing I was telling her was related to PCOS. She was not friendly and made me feel like an idiot fro trying to share about what was happening. I WILL NEVER GO BACK and I am incredibly disappointed in U Chicago for having her a part of their staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

First off I waited a month to get in to see her. Not to mention the waiting I did the day of the appointment. I was well prepared. I brought my medical history and all blood work paperwork. Not to mention I had written out my symptoms so I didn't waste time thinking about them. Before even going through it she asked if I had heard of a condition called PCOS. I have a couple friends with it. But I know I do not share those symptoms. She didn't check for cysts, but was very convinced thats what I had. She also mentioned that I was probably doomed to be overweight for the rest of my life. It was the worst appointment ever. Instead of taking the time to figure out the real problem, which ended up being progesterone related, she assumed it was something else totally wrong. I'll NEVER go back to see her again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Overall very nice but tough to get an appointment with

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Susan Sam's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1995)