Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Ganellen

I went through extensive testing with Dr. Ganellen and its been nearly FOUR months since I heard back from him. Obviously there was a reason I needed to be tested and needed those results also. Extremely disappointed and stuck. Not a good way to treat mental health patients AT ALL.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Very happy with his services. Helpful, responsive, and to the point.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Saw this doctor months ago. No results were sent back to my primary care physician and he wont return my calls.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Highly professional, sensitive, knowledgeable, and articulate. Very helpful and compassionate in dealing with a difficult situation

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr.Ganellen has no staff in "Trump Towers " I looked for a office for some time till the doorman told me these are apts

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Ganellen gave me several tests of memory and cognitive behavior. He seemed knowledgeable with a desire to do what needed doing. He also exhibited a sense of humor. My time with him passed quickly. His report to my neurologist has yet to happen so I cannot rate his findings.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Had to appear for an IEM for the workman's comp. I have four (4) doctors saying that I need connective rehab and help with post partam depression, but this doctor who was paid by the insurance finds that I don't need any help that I am find how is that possible only that he was paid to decide against me so unethical I would say.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

My personal doctor referred me to Dr. Ganellen when I confided I was dealing with some difficult situations, including job stress and friction with my partner. When I said I was reluctant to see a psychologist when I could talk to my family and friends, my doctor said Dr. Ganellen was the right person for me to see. Dr. G really did help by listening, helping me understand some things about myself I hadn't seen before, and figuring out what steps to take to face problems head on. By the time I stopped seeing Dr. Ganellen I had become more confident because I knew myself better, could say what I was feeling more honestly, and could address things before letting a situation became toxic. I know I can trust him to be straight with me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

My father was referred to Dr. Ganellen for an evaluation of dementia. Dr. Ganellen handled this difficult situation with tact, sensitivity, and good humor. He provided very clear, helpful feedback and clearly made an effort to answer all out questions as thoroughly as possible,

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

No other doctor has taken the time to listen to me or made the effort to try to understand me like Dr. Ganellen. He got to the heart of my problems and always seemed to know just what to say to help me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011