Ratings for Dr. Howard K. Wilson

Excellent Doctor, he listens, and explains things with you :

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I love this doctor. He DOES spend a ton of time with you ... answers all your questions. He has a great sense of humor and his staff is the BEST. David is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Wilson nearly cost me my life due to poor advice regarding re an adrenal tumor he diagnosed himself many yrs ago. I have hyperaldosteronism, caused by the tumor,which causes bp to soar & potassium to deplete. Though Dr. Wilson diagnosed the tumor & ran proper tests, he failed to connect the tumor to my symptoms, for some odd reason. I spent yrs un-diagnosed based on his inaccurate advice, bouncing from dr to dr. Hyperaldosteronism is life threatening if left untreated. This misinformation nearly cost me my life with multiple trips to the ER. I finally located a nephrologist, yrs later, who properly diagnosed me after reviewing a new MRI of the SAME TUMOR Dr Wilson had seen yrs earlier. I have now been properly treated for 10 yrs with a simple pill called Aldactone, which keeps the tumor from overproducing aldosterone. My bp & potassium are always normal. Folks, research your condition until you get answers. If you remain ill find another doctor for another opinion!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

One of the best! Our entire family has used him for years and we've never had a problem. Very caring and thorough! Wish there were more like him!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

this dr. is very attentive. he's not the most punctual but that's because he actually spends time with each patient thoroughly discussing their problem. i was shocked at how much time he actually spent with me going over each question of his approx. 3 page questionnaire. he also gives free samples when he has them. i left feeling hopeful for the first time in about 6 years. i can't say enough good things about this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Dr. Howard K. Wilson's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1975)

AARP