Ratings for Dr. Brad Almond

Dr Brad Almond (prev Calgary, now Kelowna) provided me with excellent service re an emergency situation (blepharitis, stye and very red eyes from ongoing uveitus inflammation). He escalated me immediately to the very competent on-call hospital ophthamologist I am also impressed with the professionalism, urgency and caring nature of Nuvue's support staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I agree. I have been going to Dr. Almond for many, many years. He knows his stuff, and he is so caring and thoughtful. He has watched my children grow up. He is the greatest!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

He is an amazing eye doctor, who will research deeply to find the proper diagnosis. He spends time with his patients, and sometimes that causes a bit of a wait for other patients, but it is well worth the wait. He has two locations in Calgary, making it very convienient for people to access him. His keeps up to date on the latest sciences in Optometry, and checks thouroughly into the studies of the research, before recommending it to his patients. One of the best eye doctors I have seen in years.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006