Ratings for Dr. Carl F. Wurster

He took out my tonsils and adenoids 20 yrs ago. I have had nothing but pain and problems in the surgery site. The pain has been so awful at times I've tried to end my life more than 3 times since. After my surgery I kept hemorrhaging and was bleeding down my throat and he was so rude and mean to me when I had to come in to the office in an emergency to have him cauterize my site. I've seen dozens of ENTs over the years to see about fixing this they can't. One doctor in Boise said he would have never have gone to him for surgery. That pretty much gave me an idea about him. Someone on his staff told me he was more interested in stocks and bonds than patients care.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very short, did not want to listen to my needs; only his own

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr. Wurster did two surgeries on me and they helped. More importantly, he treated me respectfully and like an intelligent adult, more so than any other doctor I've ever had. I really appreciate that.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Back in 1985, my 4 year old son had cronic ear infection. Finally, his doctor recommended we see a specialist. We found Dr. Wurster! He recommened tubes be placed in my son's ears. He was very patient, kind and knowlegeable. The procedure was done within days and worked. My son NEVER again had an ear infection. Dr. Wurster was a God send. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Ive had two sinus surgeries by Dr. Wurster and had no problems. I found him to be professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

I went to Dr. Wurster in January 2006. He thought I had a been infected with a herpetic neuralgia from a surgery by a Twin Falls plastic surgeon. He put me on nerve medication for pain. On my next visit he said I got the herpetic neuralgia at the grocery store. He was protecting the Twin Falls physician. I asked him at least six times to refer me to a infectious disease specialist but he would not do it. I had never had herpies before and am certain I got it from the surgery but I have never been able to get into an infectious disease specialist. So I have a very low opinion of Dr. Wurster. Check him out at the Ada County courthouse.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Wurster is one of the very best Dr.'s I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Carl F. Wurster's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1978)