A physical therapist referred me to him to get a diagnosis after years at a nationally recognized institution. He methodically listened and helped me solve my problem with compassion. He explained everything to make it less scary.. Another reviewer said "wow." That is a apt description!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

incredible diagnostician, excellent and explaining and extremely supportive- WOW!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

After seeing several doctors who didn't seem interested in helping relieve my back pain, he came in with several ideas on what to check for, and was very determined to find and repair the cause of my pain.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Hurley's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A physical therapist referred me to him to get a diagnosis after years at a nationally recognized institution. He methodically listened and helped me solve my ..."

September 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=476851'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014