Ratings for Dr. Stephen Farrell

Hum..hhumm...huumm..hummmm.looks at tablet ...hhuumm..now you have to ask all the questions..to get answers. .hhuumm

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

This man is brain dead. I actually do not believe he has the proper credentials and if he does then he did not deserve them. I cannot understand how he can look in a mirror because all he will see is someone that has done so much harm from his lack of knowledge in the field he claims to be a legitimate part of

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr Farrell delt with my father until the day he died. He had many medical conditions and the good doctor delt with every one as well as perscribed the appropriate medication thathe would need. The wait times are long , but he always addressed each problem he had.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

NOT a fan of this Dr. He was arrogant and frankly a bit rude. I number of years ago (I found ou taody) he misdiagnosed my mother "pre-menopausal" when she had a serious thyroid condition. She subsequently went to another Dr. who took one look at her protruding eyes and said "you have a thyroud condition dear". UGH!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

dr. farrell been my family's doctor for many years. we are lucky to have him. very competent and caring. too many people expect way too much from overworked doctors doing their best. thanks for your service doctor keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

i would like to say the wait time might be long but you do get to see him everyone should be glad that have a Doc there is many ppl that don't he always spoke well to me and helped me with a lot and is great with my son has helped him big time and i thank him for that always calls when he didn't see you in a wile and want to check in on things i like him i think he is great

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Have been seeing Dr. Farrell for years. Find he doesn't take patients time into cinsideration appointment at 2:30 and don't get call from Elaine until 7. Doesn't listen to me worst communicator I have ever dealt with

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

wrongfully diagnosed from dr farrell.. not very helpful, and cost me $60 that I did not have to spend/could afford to spend!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I have seen Dr. Farrell twice at outpatients in NW. He is one of the worst communicators I've ever come across and intolerably flippant. From my experience, I can't imagine him ever being able to properly diagnose anyone. He certainly didn't help me at all. In fact, his sending me home untreated most certainly resulted in my having a more serious problem.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I have been seeing Doctor Farrell since he came here, (I saw the othr Docs in his place before that Murthy and Daniels) He is a good Doctor, the one thing I must say is he will refer you to a specialist when needed. The thing that most people do not realize is we are in charge of our own bodies, Docs are far too busy to do it all, we need to say "Well I think maybe I need an xray, etc" this is how it works so great for me ( I am currently in the care of great specialists thanks to Doc Farrell. And I am not sure why we would ever rate a Doctor on his speech pattern, it does not matter how much he says, but "WHAT" he says that is important!! I am happy to have him, (and Elaine too) I will agree that the wait times are ridiculious though, but I do not think that can be helped.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008