Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Kus

Dr. Kus has been my doctor for the past 15 years. He is wonderful. He explains everything in detail until you are comfortable with the information. He is the best doctor that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

As a young woman of course I was nervous about getting a test done, I went for my first PAP last year. He made me feel so comfortable. I was so grateful afterwards to get such a compassionate doctor. He is my OBGYN from now on.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Kus is the most amazing dr you will ever have care for you. He is unbelievably kind, caring, compassionate, understanding,comforting and most importantly an extremely knowledgable doctor. He does not rush you or makeyou feel stupid or uncomfortable. He explains everything in very easy to understand ways. He delivered my 1st daughter and was there with me throughout my 2nd pregnancy ending in miscarriage. Unfortunately, due to insurance I had to have another dr deliver my son last year. I refuse to EVER see another ob/gyne and have been able to get different insurance so I can go back to him. I can't wait for my next appointment and how many women say that about going to the gynecologist???

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr.Kus is a very knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor. He takes enough time to explain procedures and to answer any questions; no rushing you in and out of your appointment. I would recommend him to any woman.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr Kus is the most caring and understanding doctor I have ever met. He has a very calm and soothing bedside manner. His office staff is amazing and friendly. I am very grateful to have him on my side:)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Robert T. Kus's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1983)

Private Health Care Systems