Ratings for Dr. W. Paul Dmowski

He was wonderful and very knowledgeable about my particular Health situation and how it can cause infertility issues. So excited to start a relationship with his doctor

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Years ago I went to this doctor when health insurance didn't exist for infertility. At 38 years old, He never bothered to test me for a thyroid condition and he claims to be a reproductive endocrinologist . My OB gyne detected it and treated me for it, but by then I was 40. My OB gyne also took care of my endometriosis since I had insurance coverage for him but not Dmowski. When I went back to Dmowski after the surgery, he got angry and upset that I had it done elsewhere claiming he could not treat me further. I'll never forget the look on his assistant's face. Horrified, as was my husband and I. I left his office crying. I now have two beautiful children through adoption. He was a big waste of my time and money, not to mention he is a nasty man. Don't go to this doctor. I'm sure there are many nice and caring ones out there.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Because of Dr. Dmowski we have long 2 beautiful daughters. His staff was very professional, and Dr. Dmowski is very good doctor I sent my friends to him and they have children too because of him. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I wish I had read these reviews before hand- I agree with all of the above. I did a HSG with my OBGYN and me (obviously) along with a radiologist in the room ( I am an RN) watched the procedure light up both Fallopian tubes was declared free and clear by both MD's- I took the results to Dr. Dmwoski who stated I lied to him the first time I saw him about the results accused me of being a bad RN- I left the office yelling and in tears I could not believe the unprofessional way this so called MD conducted himself-save yourself the time and look elsewhere.

Submitted September 25, 2013

most unprofessional establishment and dr dmowski is horrible condescending jerk and a few other four letter words

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Never have I left a doctor's office in tears. The receptionists are very unorganized and rude. The doctor is very inconsiderate. I do NOT recommend anybody to go to this doctor. He cancelled an appointment on me, and blamed me for it- he is very very very mean. Save your time and trouble, and do not go there.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He knows a lot about endometriosis, but he knows NOTHING about how to treat his patients with compassion. He was completely unprofessional and degrading.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. W. Paul Dmowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1962)

Assurant