You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeff Manning

Dr. Jeff Manning's Ratings

Dr Manning really is an exceptional Doctor and has great way with patients. I feel so lucky to have him as our family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Has been my doctor for almost 25 years. Delivered both my children via c section. Amazing dr and friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

GREAT doctor. Excellent person. One of his first patients. Can't speak highly enough of him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Love my Dr!! :) He's very thorough and the best Dr. I have ever had!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Manning is an excellent doctor, goes out of is way to make sure you are taken care of properly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

Great doctor. Very caring and attentive. Office is clean and bright and staff are friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember. He is a great, caring man who will make you feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

He was very honest and seemed pure hearted and with the best intentions. He also asked very important questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr Manning has treated myself and my son for the past 16 yrs. During this time he has been there for us 110%!! He has called our home during very difficult times to ensure we were okay. He makes excellent referrals when necessary. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor who I believe is truly interested in the wellbeing of all his patients. I have had an opportunity to observe him interact with geriatric patients and he takes as much time with them as with a younger patient. I find this refreshing in todays health care system as seniors may get "lost" in the system. He is a great family physician and a wonderful human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Manning graciously took me on as a patient when I was without a doctor, and in a walk-in clinic having a miscarriage twelve years ago. He is the kindest, gentlest, and most caring doctor I've met, and he always remembers and spends time chatting with each of our 5 kids. We all LOVE Dr. Manning!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778268].votes_count ]]