Ratings for Dr. Steven J. McCuiston

I used to see this doctor and his father years ago. I hope he has changed. I used to get accused of looking for meds when I had proof of a painful medical problem. Doctors (especially this one) need to know that there are legit conditions that require pain management, not judgement.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. McCuiston is a lifesaver. He has been the most helpful, considerate, and caring doctor I have ever met. I have referred all my friends and family and they all agree. Most doctors these days rush you in and out without taking time to talk or find out if other problems could be contributing to your condition. He is easy to talk to and always finds time to fit you in. He is an expert on finding the perfect medications for conditions that are not just the most common or most popular or most advertised. He prescribes the medicines (when needed) with the least side effects and best track records and monitors the patients progress and adjusts when necessary. I go to him even though he is not in my network of doctors because I'd rather pay out of my own pocket to see a doctor that cares than go for free to one who doesn't!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and discuss conditions. Treats me, my mother, my father, my brothers and my son.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Steven J. McCuiston's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Healthnet