Ratings for Dr. Pedro Palu-Ay

I saw this Dr. Because mine was full in Waukegan. He refilled my prescriptions for me and treated me for my illness-which is why I had to get an emergency appt. My public aid had just been approved but I hadn't yet received the card in the mail. The staff took extra steps to find out my approval and verify the amount for the visit. I was pleased with the ease of the appt and how the Dr. Listened to my problems.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Since this doctor is the only one in the area that accepts medicaid, I felt stuck with him. His office is always very busy and the wait time is loooong. He seems rushed when you see him and his bedside manner is kind of rough. His office staff can be rude and seem too busy to answer any questions. I take long term medications for a health issue, and they're really bad about refilling meds - I often have to call several times before they remember to call them in to the pharmacy. If you have private insurance, I don't see why you'd want to put up with this. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009