Ratings for Dr. Sneha Talukdar

I went to Dr. Talukdar for my first baby. I was referred by my family doctor. I wish I had trusted my gut and went back to my family doctor for a new referral. Her office is filthy. She double or triple books 15 minute time slots. A 2 hour wait on a good day, 4 hours of waiting on a bad day. Each visit I would come with a list of questions or concerns, since it was my first pregnancy. If I was lucky, I got 5 minutes of her time and her hand is already reaching for the door before she's asked me about my thoughts or questions. She didn't seem to care about me as a patient until my 9th month. Also, she is very rough during exams. When I finally delivered my baby, the labour and delivery nurse put off calling her so she would arrive to late to deliver the baby. My husband and I were thrilled we got the on-call doctor at the hospital instead. Then, Dr. Talukdar had to shower and go for a walk before she came for my delivery, then actually complained we didn't wait for her. Once my baby was born, she was a little jaundiced. Instead of getting a UV light started right away, we were to wait and she what happened. Well, this resulted in a full week stay in the maternity ward, instead of just a night or two. NEVER AGAIN will I go to Dr. Talukdar. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

This doctor is awful with a dirty clinic. Wait for hours when you show up at appointment time, treated with disrespect and not asked your opinion as a patient for anything. I would rather go without prenatal care then continue to see her-would probably be better off! Save yourself the time and headache and do not see this doctor. I am appalled at the physical environment, the doctors lack of bedside manner and her complete disrespect of patients as human beings with thoughts and feelings.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

i wish i read these comments long ago! i feel stuck with her being my doctor now

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Since this is ‘The doctor who let my Mother Die’, November 6th 2015, I am checking in to see if she has changed her ways according to this ratemds reporting ( my comment here was November 21st 2015). I have filed my 7 page complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons back in November. I also notified political parties of my complaint to get people aware of the dangers this doctor is silently causing. At this point, my complaint has reached the top of the decision making process in the College of Physicians and Surgeons Office. Unfortunately, all comments on this ratemds site are just for the public to review doctors. these comments are not used in any legal matters because they are subjectively observed. I strongly encourage you all to write a few words of complaints to the College to help state the urgency of getting this incompetence doctor out of practice. she is hurting so many people mentally, emotionally and physically. Because my complaint is deemed a third party complaint given on behalf of my mother, I am not able to be notified with many aspects of the complaint process. Please don’t wait to be in my shoes. Please be part of the first person complaint process. I encourage you to check out cps.sk.ca to carry out a complaint to the proper channels for investigation. you can call, mail or email for direction and or complaints. Reading these most recent comments after I had a file go forward with health inspection, I am appalled to read that the office conditions are still disgusting with inadequate staff and longer wait times then I saw back in November.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Horrible, horrible woman! Mean, rude, and rough with my kids. Her office triple books so I ended up waiting 3 hours past my appointment time. I had the first appointment of the day!! The place is filthy and hasn't been updated since it opened (I'm 36 and that clinic was there when I was a child). Save yourself the time and effort, do not go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I went to see this doctor she ended up getting mad at me for switching my doctor to this other doctor she knows my history of pregnancy. I waited and wait so I had my own way of words with her. Told her off and every time I have to go see her about this same pain she just tells me it's nothing. I went for blood work she doesn't even know what she is doing now I'm going to go see my husbands doctor instead. Because this pain is hurting she just gave me pills and told it just my period and clogs r stuck. I don't care I need a better doctor that know what they are doing....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I waited for 3 hours AFTER my appointment time to get in to see her. They were so over booked that I was there long after the clinic closed and the receptionists who made my appointment went home. There were so many people in the waiting room that there was a pregnant woman waiting in the door way. The clinic is very dingy and dirty. The doctor her self doesn't seem to listen to what you are telling her. I've told her on 3 separate occasions that I have blood in my stool and family history of colon cancer and she just brushes past this information because I'm "too young for colon cancer".

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Office is very disorganized and filthy. The doctor is rude and dismissive. I was a patient here for many years because I couldn't find another doctor. I honestly don't know why I put up with it for so long. You will wait a long time for an appointment because they book multiple people at the same time and are always behind. I've waited up to 4 hours to be seen even though I had an appointment. I would strongly recommend that no one ever go to this office. I really don't know how this place is even open.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Her prejudice behavior goes far beyond what is expected from a "Family doctor"... She does not care about her patients and is quick to jump to conclusions. First visit resulted in being accused of being nothing but a drug user when I have just been diagnosed with a lung disease and am trying to get better. It saddens me that this woman is a FAMILY doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I will never again take any family to this doctor she is rude and mean and very ruff she will accuse u of just wanting drugs to get high..when all I was there for was enhalers for asthma..terrible dr...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016