Ratings for Dr. Sneha Talukdar

i wish i read these comments long ago! i feel stuck with her being my doctor now

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Since this is ‘The doctor who let my Mother Die’, November 6th 2015, I am checking in to see if she has changed her ways according to this ratemds reporting ( my comment here was November 21st 2015). I have filed my 7 page complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons back in November. I also notified political parties of my complaint to get people aware of the dangers this doctor is silently causing. At this point, my complaint has reached the top of the decision making process in the College of Physicians and Surgeons Office. Unfortunately, all comments on this ratemds site are just for the public to review doctors. these comments are not used in any legal matters because they are subjectively observed. I strongly encourage you all to write a few words of complaints to the College to help state the urgency of getting this incompetence doctor out of practice. she is hurting so many people mentally, emotionally and physically. Because my complaint is deemed a third party complaint given on behalf of my mother, I am not able to be notified with many aspects of the complaint process. Please don’t wait to be in my shoes. Please be part of the first person complaint process. I encourage you to check out cps.sk.ca to carry out a complaint to the proper channels for investigation. you can call, mail or email for direction and or complaints. Reading these most recent comments after I had a file go forward with health inspection, I am appalled to read that the office conditions are still disgusting with inadequate staff and longer wait times then I saw back in November.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Horrible, horrible woman! Mean, rude, and rough with my kids. Her office triple books so I ended up waiting 3 hours past my appointment time. I had the first appointment of the day!! The place is filthy and hasn't been updated since it opened (I'm 36 and that clinic was there when I was a child). Save yourself the time and effort, do not go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I went to see this doctor she ended up getting mad at me for switching my doctor to this other doctor she knows my history of pregnancy. I waited and wait so I had my own way of words with her. Told her off and every time I have to go see her about this same pain she just tells me it's nothing. I went for blood work she doesn't even know what she is doing now I'm going to go see my husbands doctor instead. Because this pain is hurting she just gave me pills and told it just my period and clogs r stuck. I don't care I need a better doctor that know what they are doing....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I waited for 3 hours AFTER my appointment time to get in to see her. They were so over booked that I was there long after the clinic closed and the receptionists who made my appointment went home. There were so many people in the waiting room that there was a pregnant woman waiting in the door way. The clinic is very dingy and dirty. The doctor her self doesn't seem to listen to what you are telling her. I've told her on 3 separate occasions that I have blood in my stool and family history of colon cancer and she just brushes past this information because I'm "too young for colon cancer".

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Office is very disorganized and filthy. The doctor is rude and dismissive. I was a patient here for many years because I couldn't find another doctor. I honestly don't know why I put up with it for so long. You will wait a long time for an appointment because they book multiple people at the same time and are always behind. I've waited up to 4 hours to be seen even though I had an appointment. I would strongly recommend that no one ever go to this office. I really don't know how this place is even open.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Her prejudice behavior goes far beyond what is expected from a "Family doctor"... She does not care about her patients and is quick to jump to conclusions. First visit resulted in being accused of being nothing but a drug user when I have just been diagnosed with a lung disease and am trying to get better. It saddens me that this woman is a FAMILY doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I will never again take any family to this doctor she is rude and mean and very ruff she will accuse u of just wanting drugs to get high..when all I was there for was enhalers for asthma..terrible dr...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Is there a way to sue this doctor. My wife went there and just got yelled at for being sick like are you fucken serious

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I cannot believe that I wentered back to this lady a second time. I have just been so desperate to find a good family doctor. She is rude and herself and the building is unclean and the presentation of everything was disgusting. I have never seen such a sigh. I felt very undervalued as both times I saw her she left in the middle of our appointment to see other patients. The nurses were strange but harmless. I would urge others to visit this doctor. I would never let her be a part of my birth plan. I am still shocked at how unclean it was there

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016