Ratings for Dr. Sneha Talukdar

Go an other doctor. She say I call you if you have problems and she don’t call never......

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Do yourself a favour and go anywhere other than here.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I agree that this office should be closed. It is unsanitary. The wait time is an hour minimum. The doctor rushes you thro because she is double booked on every appointment. I feel that she has too many patients to do her job well. Her appointments with me make me feel like I have to rush because there is someone else that is waiting behind you, and has been there an hour also. She doesn't take the time to talk to you about what the problem is, very rushed. I had a pap test which left me bleeding. Very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This CLINIC should be CLOSE! A nightmare! Don’t ever go here.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Sorry this ended up on another Tulakdar review,\\ This is the one I meant in for. She/ Speaking from the heart: this doctor as my choice has done more for me in 2 weeks than anyone doctor I have had in the last 10 years aside from dr. Rose. If my own doc McLeod who I had for 15 years had never left to practice with cancer patients I would never have met talukdar. Trust me. You are so ungrateful for having a great doctor. She is a busy woman. She is overextended and practices multitle obstetrics with family care. It is not her...if you feel for one minute you are waiting 2 hours for her time you are extremely ungrateful. I have been dealing get with chronic illness for 35 years. Do you know you are lucky for care in the first place. It is not her. It is the system. Go change doctors. It is a systematic problem across the entire province. Complain to the government. This woman is highly intelligent, doesn't deserve your abuse, or your ..own frustration. The clinic... it is not dirty. The equipment is old, and I agree. It doesn't make it less functional or impact her quality of care. Be grateful at this stage of Healthcare that you are lucky enough to have it all. An hour is all it takes to change your life. She changed mine.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

. Teaches me something new about myself each time I visit very knowledgable and specific to my needs

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have been stuck with this doctor because I haven't found another family doctor yet. The waiting period is a nightmare. I know waiting time can be about 30 mins to 60 at a doctor's office but I always wait 1 to 2 hours 😏. The doctor is very unprofessional and unknwoledgeable. I am very surprised that she is still practicing. She never remembers anything yet she has the file with her. I have to tell her over over about my condition. Very insensitive. Every time I book an appointment I dred going in. I WOULD HIGHLY WARN ANYONE TO HAVE HER AS A FAMILY DOCTOR. Worst experiences all the time!! Serious investigations needed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I waited 40 min after my apt time to do a 'meet n greet'. Dr is nothing special, but I needed a physical so went back for my apt today. I waited 25 min then dr. asked me to go shopping and come back later because she had to go deliver a baby. No apologies, nothing. She was so rude. I will never go back. Avoid this doctor, she is terrible.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I make an appointment for a certain time and usually get in average an hour later.. There is a skinny dark haired receptionist who is always very rude with me if I ask how much longer... Due to the fact that she is always behind on her patients I am usually rushed through my appointment or get the feel I.g that my ailments don't matter... I do like her. But her service doesn't fit. I am in search of a new Dr.. Better more receptive Dr. But hard to find someone taking new patients...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Staff are awful. I wish i read these comments long ago.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017