Ratings for Dr. Sneha Talukdar

This CLINIC should be CLOSE! A nightmare! Don’t ever go here.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Sorry this ended up on another Tulakdar review,\\ This is the one I meant in for. She/ Speaking from the heart: this doctor as my choice has done more for me in 2 weeks than anyone doctor I have had in the last 10 years aside from dr. Rose. If my own doc McLeod who I had for 15 years had never left to practice with cancer patients I would never have met talukdar. Trust me. You are so ungrateful for having a great doctor. She is a busy woman. She is overextended and practices multitle obstetrics with family care. It is not her...if you feel for one minute you are waiting 2 hours for her time you are extremely ungrateful. I have been dealing get with chronic illness for 35 years. Do you know you are lucky for care in the first place. It is not her. It is the system. Go change doctors. It is a systematic problem across the entire province. Complain to the government. This woman is highly intelligent, doesn't deserve your abuse, or your ..own frustration. The clinic... it is not dirty. The equipment is old, and I agree. It doesn't make it less functional or impact her quality of care. Be grateful at this stage of Healthcare that you are lucky enough to have it all. An hour is all it takes to change your life. She changed mine.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

. Teaches me something new about myself each time I visit very knowledgable and specific to my needs

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have been stuck with this doctor because I haven't found another family doctor yet. The waiting period is a nightmare. I know waiting time can be about 30 mins to 60 at a doctor's office but I always wait 1 to 2 hours 😏. The doctor is very unprofessional and unknwoledgeable. I am very surprised that she is still practicing. She never remembers anything yet she has the file with her. I have to tell her over over about my condition. Very insensitive. Every time I book an appointment I dred going in. I WOULD HIGHLY WARN ANYONE TO HAVE HER AS A FAMILY DOCTOR. Worst experiences all the time!! Serious investigations needed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I waited 40 min after my apt time to do a 'meet n greet'. Dr is nothing special, but I needed a physical so went back for my apt today. I waited 25 min then dr. asked me to go shopping and come back later because she had to go deliver a baby. No apologies, nothing. She was so rude. I will never go back. Avoid this doctor, she is terrible.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I make an appointment for a certain time and usually get in average an hour later.. There is a skinny dark haired receptionist who is always very rude with me if I ask how much longer... Due to the fact that she is always behind on her patients I am usually rushed through my appointment or get the feel I.g that my ailments don't matter... I do like her. But her service doesn't fit. I am in search of a new Dr.. Better more receptive Dr. But hard to find someone taking new patients...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Staff are awful. I wish i read these comments long ago.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I went to Dr. Talukdar for my first baby. I was referred by my family doctor. I wish I had trusted my gut and went back to my family doctor for a new referral. Her office is filthy. She double or triple books 15 minute time slots. A 2 hour wait on a good day, 4 hours of waiting on a bad day. Each visit I would come with a list of questions or concerns, since it was my first pregnancy. If I was lucky, I got 5 minutes of her time and her hand is already reaching for the door before she's asked me about my thoughts or questions. She didn't seem to care about me as a patient until my 9th month. Also, she is very rough during exams. When I finally delivered my baby, the labour and delivery nurse put off calling her so she would arrive to late to deliver the baby. My husband and I were thrilled we got the on-call doctor at the hospital instead. Then, Dr. Talukdar had to shower and go for a walk before she came for my delivery, then actually complained we didn't wait for her. Once my baby was born, she was a little jaundiced. Instead of getting a UV light started right away, we were to wait and she what happened. Well, this resulted in a full week stay in the maternity ward, instead of just a night or two. NEVER AGAIN will I go to Dr. Talukdar. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

This doctor is awful with a dirty clinic. Wait for hours when you show up at appointment time, treated with disrespect and not asked your opinion as a patient for anything. I would rather go without prenatal care then continue to see her-would probably be better off! Save yourself the time and headache and do not see this doctor. I am appalled at the physical environment, the doctors lack of bedside manner and her complete disrespect of patients as human beings with thoughts and feelings.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

i wish i read these comments long ago! i feel stuck with her being my doctor now

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016