Ratings for Dr. Sneha Talukdar

I make an appointment for a certain time and usually get in average an hour later.. There is a skinny dark haired receptionist who is always very rude with me if I ask how much longer... Due to the fact that she is always behind on her patients I am usually rushed through my appointment or get the feel I.g that my ailments don't matter... I do like her. But her service doesn't fit. I am in search of a new Dr.. Better more receptive Dr. But hard to find someone taking new patients...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Staff are awful. I wish i read these comments long ago.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I went to Dr. Talukdar for my first baby. I was referred by my family doctor. I wish I had trusted my gut and went back to my family doctor for a new referral. Her office is filthy. She double or triple books 15 minute time slots. A 2 hour wait on a good day, 4 hours of waiting on a bad day. Each visit I would come with a list of questions or concerns, since it was my first pregnancy. If I was lucky, I got 5 minutes of her time and her hand is already reaching for the door before she's asked me about my thoughts or questions. She didn't seem to care about me as a patient until my 9th month. Also, she is very rough during exams. When I finally delivered my baby, the labour and delivery nurse put off calling her so she would arrive to late to deliver the baby. My husband and I were thrilled we got the on-call doctor at the hospital instead. Then, Dr. Talukdar had to shower and go for a walk before she came for my delivery, then actually complained we didn't wait for her. Once my baby was born, she was a little jaundiced. Instead of getting a UV light started right away, we were to wait and she what happened. Well, this resulted in a full week stay in the maternity ward, instead of just a night or two. NEVER AGAIN will I go to Dr. Talukdar. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

This doctor is awful with a dirty clinic. Wait for hours when you show up at appointment time, treated with disrespect and not asked your opinion as a patient for anything. I would rather go without prenatal care then continue to see her-would probably be better off! Save yourself the time and headache and do not see this doctor. I am appalled at the physical environment, the doctors lack of bedside manner and her complete disrespect of patients as human beings with thoughts and feelings.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

i wish i read these comments long ago! i feel stuck with her being my doctor now

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Horrible, horrible woman! Mean, rude, and rough with my kids. Her office triple books so I ended up waiting 3 hours past my appointment time. I had the first appointment of the day!! The place is filthy and hasn't been updated since it opened (I'm 36 and that clinic was there when I was a child). Save yourself the time and effort, do not go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I went to see this doctor she ended up getting mad at me for switching my doctor to this other doctor she knows my history of pregnancy. I waited and wait so I had my own way of words with her. Told her off and every time I have to go see her about this same pain she just tells me it's nothing. I went for blood work she doesn't even know what she is doing now I'm going to go see my husbands doctor instead. Because this pain is hurting she just gave me pills and told it just my period and clogs r stuck. I don't care I need a better doctor that know what they are doing....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I waited for 3 hours AFTER my appointment time to get in to see her. They were so over booked that I was there long after the clinic closed and the receptionists who made my appointment went home. There were so many people in the waiting room that there was a pregnant woman waiting in the door way. The clinic is very dingy and dirty. The doctor her self doesn't seem to listen to what you are telling her. I've told her on 3 separate occasions that I have blood in my stool and family history of colon cancer and she just brushes past this information because I'm "too young for colon cancer".

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Office is very disorganized and filthy. The doctor is rude and dismissive. I was a patient here for many years because I couldn't find another doctor. I honestly don't know why I put up with it for so long. You will wait a long time for an appointment because they book multiple people at the same time and are always behind. I've waited up to 4 hours to be seen even though I had an appointment. I would strongly recommend that no one ever go to this office. I really don't know how this place is even open.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Her prejudice behavior goes far beyond what is expected from a "Family doctor"... She does not care about her patients and is quick to jump to conclusions. First visit resulted in being accused of being nothing but a drug user when I have just been diagnosed with a lung disease and am trying to get better. It saddens me that this woman is a FAMILY doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016