You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sneha Talukdar

Office is very disorganized and filthy. The doctor is rude and dismissive. I was a patient here for many years because I couldn't find another doctor. I honestly don't know why I put up with it for so long. You will wait a long time for an appointment because they book multiple people at the same time and are always behind. I've waited up to 4 hours to be seen even though I had an appointment. I would strongly recommend that no one ever go to this office. I really don't know how this place is even open.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Her prejudice behavior goes far beyond what is expected from a "Family doctor"... She does not care about her patients and is quick to jump to conclusions. First visit resulted in being accused of being nothing but a drug user when I have just been diagnosed with a lung disease and am trying to get better. It saddens me that this woman is a FAMILY doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I will never again take any family to this doctor she is rude and mean and very ruff she will accuse u of just wanting drugs to get high..when all I was there for was enhalers for asthma..terrible dr...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I cannot believe that I wentered back to this lady a second time. I have just been so desperate to find a good family doctor. She is rude and herself and the building is unclean and the presentation of everything was disgusting. I have never seen such a sigh. I felt very undervalued as both times I saw her she left in the middle of our appointment to see other patients. The nurses were strange but harmless. I would urge others to visit this doctor. I would never let her be a part of my birth plan. I am still shocked at how unclean it was there

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I had no problems with the staff when I visited this doctor but once I actually got in to see the doctor I was very disappointed. When I told her my concerns she seemed to brush over them and move on with her questions. Now I'm left her with no answers and more concerns. I've seen her twice and I will only be going back to get my blood work results back. I'm looking for a new doctor right now.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am new to Regina and needed a doctor. There is a reason she is always taking new patients -it's because she is a TERRIBLE DOCTOR! She does not care about her patients at all. She is rude, very rough during exams, and unsanitary. The staff are rude and the office is filthy. I waited over 2 hours for the privilege of being treated like l was just a dollar sign. I wish I had checked this site before going to see her. I can't believe she is allowed to practice medicine let alone deliver babies. She has instruments in the exam room sitting in some kind of liquid that l presume she rinses off and then puts back in the liquid to use on another patient. This isn't the 1800's - how is this woman allowed to practice in Canada! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I must admit, I just opened this ratemds and instantly broke into tears. All of the comment of complaints; everything; What I see here should not of been taken lightly and seeing how useful the comments were, ache my heart. I Had the pleasure meeting this doctor and her filthy office and facilities and unprofessional staff. All I can say at this point is this doctor will always be known to me as doctor who let my mother die. This doctor knew nothing about my mother. This had been my mother's doctor for 4 years. She died Nov 6 2015. Three days after her death was when we got the result as to what she died from..... Cancer. PLEASE STAY AWAY FIND A NEW DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I am new to Regina and Saskatchewan. Just prior to leaving Alberta I received notice that my Colorectal Cancer Screening Test showed abnormal results and therefore needed to see a doctor as soon as possible so that I could get a referral to a specialist for further testing and treatment. Even though I had a scheduled appointment, I had to wait 2.5 hours. Others who came after me or were walk-in patients were taken first. When I was escorted to a treatment room, I couldn't believe my eyes at how dirty an unsanitary it was. Dr. Talukdar rushed the appointment saying she was very busy. She took a few notes and said she would write a referral letter to a specialist. Yesterday I walked into the office to get a copy of the letter so that I would know who I was referred to, only to find out the letter has not been written. This type of treatment is totally unacceptable. I am now 6 weeks behind in getting to see a specialist. I will never go back to this doctor.....

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This doctor gives very outdated advice that could have hurt my baby if I listened. This was the last straw. I need to find a new doctor who is up to date with what the health region reccomends. She recommended I give my baby solids at 4 months starting with rice cereal and give a bottle with water for the hot summer. Also orajel for teething pain. The health region recommends solids starting at 6 months and rice cereal is only an option not a have to. Also a breastfed baby does not need water at all. And orajel is dangerous for babies. Luckily I am a nurse and am well informed otherwise I might listen to this incorrect information. A doctor should be up to date with the health region's recommendations.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Sneha Talukdar's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Office is very disorganized and filthy. The doctor is rude and dismissive. I was a patient here for many years because I couldn't find another doctor. I honestl..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Her prejudice behavior goes far beyond what is expected from a "Family doctor"... She does not care about her patients and is quick to jump to conclusions. Firs..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I will never again take any family to this doctor she is rude and mean and very ruff she will accuse u of just wanting drugs to get high..when all I was there f..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Is there a way to sue this doctor. My wife went there and just got yelled at for being sick like are you fucken serious "

April 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe that I wentered back to this lady a second time. I have just been so desperate to find a good family doctor. She is rude and herself and the b..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had no problems with the staff when I visited this doctor but once I actually got in to see the doctor I was very disappointed. When I told her my concerns sh..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am new to Regina and needed a doctor. There is a reason she is always taking new patients -it's because she is a TERRIBLE DOCTOR! She does not care about her ..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I must admit, I just opened this ratemds and instantly broke into tears. All of the comment of complaints; everything; What I see here should not of been taken..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I am new to Regina and Saskatchewan. Just prior to leaving Alberta I received notice that my Colorectal Cancer Screening Test showed abnormal results and ther..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor gives very outdated advice that could have hurt my baby if I listened. This was the last straw. I need to find a new doctor who is up to date with..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible and I am not usually picky with my doctors. I am new to Regina and this is my first pregnancy and not only is the office incredibly dirty with unprofes..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a terrible doctor. Honestly. I was pregnant for the first time when I went to see her. Waited for 2 hours just to be told to come another time for a full..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised how badly this doctor treats her patients. Last week, during my visit I saw her yelling at a couple just because they asked that the doctor she w..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to her looking for a family doctor. Since she was also a trained OBGYN, I thought she would be a good choice for prenatal visits. Not a chance. Only had ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. She has been our family doctor for 20 years, or more."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctors office is horrible. It is filthy dirty. The staff and managers are very rude and only care about themselves. Indians. You get told to have a seat..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was in to see this dr yesterday and the staff are very very rude and unpolite, they only care about themselves. this doctors office needs to be shut down or s..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff - 0 they are rude and unprofessional, however they are also treated that way by the doctors, so I'm sure they are frustrated in their jobs. Punctuality 0 ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thank-you Dr. Teaches me something new about myself each time I visit very knowledgable and specific to my needs"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was my ob-gyn and our family doctor. I was pregnant when i saw her regularly. She DOES NOT WASH HER HANDS before and after check-up. When i had conc..."

September 19, 2014