Ratings for Dr. Mark Bialik

Our family loves Dr Bialik. We've always been able to be seen when something concerning came up, and Dr bialik would always make sure there were follow-up appointments when needed to make sure that everything was ok. Nurse Judy and his secretary have always been good to us as well. We feel so lucky that he accepted us as patients!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

We've been with the Doc for 2 1/2 years now and we have ZERO complaints. He is an awesome doctor

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Took excellent care of both of my children for 18 years each. Will miss him and his wonderful staff as my kids are adults now.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Bialik has been our pediatrician for almost 18 years, and we love him. I've read the comments about Judy, and I personally think she's terrific. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to deal with all of the parents! My one complaint would be the difficulty in getting through by phone, and it has always been a problem. Unless they hired more staff and added a phone line, I don't see that changing. However, I can always get an appointment for my kids when I need it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

The office is always available to answer questions and never makes you feel silly for worrying about a symptom.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

He is wonderful doctor for children. He respects his patients first. Also staff is very nice and friendly

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

The staff Rating below was meant to say 1, due to the poor staff experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Bialik is a wonderful pediatrician. He never rushes and will listen to all your questions and concerns. I agree with another reviewer regarding Judy the nurse. I cannot wait until she retires. She can be judgmental and unprofessional. She had the nerve and the "dirty" look to tell me regarding a not uncommon vaccine that I was getting for my child that it was overkill and if it were her she wouldn't be doing it. She should be keeping these kinds of judgments to herself and not make parents feel bad. Also, when she does administer vaccines she never applies pressure long enough to the site (if at all) and there is always a small ball of blood still coming out of the injection site. When I ask for something to put on my child to stop the bleeding she hands me over Kleenex box to take a tissue out of which I am sure is not sterile. This has happened on more than one occasion. I am writing this just so you may be prepared and not taken aback by Judy's harsh behaviour and attitude. Hopefully you will catch Judy in a good mood and you won't have to experience this negative side of hers.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Fantastic dr! He is one of the best hands down. Entire office truly cares about their patients and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Bialik is truly an amazing pediatrician. It is unfortunate that nurse Judy hasn't retired by now. She tends to pick favourites and being a social butterfly, has difficulty multitasking and answering the phone line. Hiring another secretary has not changed much. She can be moody... Dr. Bialik on the other hand has always been very empathetic and helpful. The ratings are all 5s for him and a 1 for his staff.....reason for the lower score....

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016