Ratings for Dr. Mark Bialik

We were lucky to have him for 18 years for our son. He always was up to speed on latest medical news and listed to both our son and to us as parents with any concern. He really helped our son with options for ADHD and was a partner with the psychologist as well. Was truly sad now that son won't go there anymore. The staff are wonderful, especially the always caring Judy. She is the mother of the office.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr Bailik is a wonderful dr. He's always kind to my son and treats him with care and understanding. His secretary Judy on the other hand is a piece of trash. She has no business working in a doctors office. Her abilities would best be suited as a guard in a mens prison. She is extremely rude and a vile person.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Had him as my twin boys Dr. since the day they were born. Best pedestrian my boys ever had during all their 18 yrs. Time flies. Wish there were more Doctors like him. Thank You Dr. Bialik for Everything!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

My 12month old daughter was referred to Dr. Bialik for enlarged adenoids as well as to an ENT. Dr. Bialik was patient and took his time. He explained everything and I left feeling much more confident in my daughter's condition.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

We've been so fortunate to have him as the pediatrician for our 2 1/2 year old. Most amazing Dr. ever!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

So thankful Dr. Bialik and his amazing staff. My kids have been seeing him for 10 years now and he is very current with new technologies and tests. He is amazing with kids of any gender or age and the staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Bialik is very kind. He really does need to keep abreast of new technologies and research however. He's not current with hospital tests and and new practices.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Bialik was my paediatrician as a child and now he cares for my kids. He's absolutely wonderful and so is his incredible staff

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Our family loves Dr Bialik. We've always been able to be seen when something concerning came up, and Dr bialik would always make sure there were follow-up appointments when needed to make sure that everything was ok. Nurse Judy and his secretary have always been good to us as well. We feel so lucky that he accepted us as patients!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

We've been with the Doc for 2 1/2 years now and we have ZERO complaints. He is an awesome doctor

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017