Ratings for Dr. Mark Bialik

He is wonderful doctor for children. He respects his patients first. Also staff is very nice and friendly

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

The staff Rating below was meant to say 1, due to the poor staff experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Bialik is a wonderful pediatrician. He never rushes and will listen to all your questions and concerns. I agree with another reviewer regarding Judy the nurse. I cannot wait until she retires. She can be judgmental and unprofessional. She had the nerve and the "dirty" look to tell me regarding a not uncommon vaccine that I was getting for my child that it was overkill and if it were her she wouldn't be doing it. She should be keeping these kinds of judgments to herself and not make parents feel bad. Also, when she does administer vaccines she never applies pressure long enough to the site (if at all) and there is always a small ball of blood still coming out of the injection site. When I ask for something to put on my child to stop the bleeding she hands me over Kleenex box to take a tissue out of which I am sure is not sterile. This has happened on more than one occasion. I am writing this just so you may be prepared and not taken aback by Judy's harsh behaviour and attitude. Hopefully you will catch Judy in a good mood and you won't have to experience this negative side of hers.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Fantastic dr! He is one of the best hands down. Entire office truly cares about their patients and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Bialik is truly an amazing pediatrician. It is unfortunate that nurse Judy hasn't retired by now. She tends to pick favourites and being a social butterfly, has difficulty multitasking and answering the phone line. Hiring another secretary has not changed much. She can be moody... Dr. Bialik on the other hand has always been very empathetic and helpful. The ratings are all 5s for him and a 1 for his staff.....reason for the lower score....

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I love the way he relates to my children and explains things to them. I appreciate His expertise and dedication. You can tell he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.😃

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Excellent pediatrician. Because of this he is very busy. Difficult to reach his office but that is somewhat expected given how sought after his services are. From a medical perspective, I could not ask for anything more than Dr. Bialik

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Both Dr Bialik and Judy are fantastic. Couldn't ask for a better pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Judy and the other secretary are extremely rude. They put the line on hold when they don't want to answer the phone and I've seen it with my own eyes. It's too bad because Dr. Bialik is an excellent pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

the line is always busy, and there is no answering machine. Always a hassle to make an appointment, not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015