Ratings for Dr. Mark Bialik

So thankful Dr. Bialik and his amazing staff. My kids have been seeing him for 10 years now and he is very current with new technologies and tests. He is amazing with kids of any gender or age and the staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Bialik is very kind. He really does need to keep abreast of new technologies and research however. He's not current with hospital tests and and new practices.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Bialik was my paediatrician as a child and now he cares for my kids. He's absolutely wonderful and so is his incredible staff

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Our family loves Dr Bialik. We've always been able to be seen when something concerning came up, and Dr bialik would always make sure there were follow-up appointments when needed to make sure that everything was ok. Nurse Judy and his secretary have always been good to us as well. We feel so lucky that he accepted us as patients!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

We've been with the Doc for 2 1/2 years now and we have ZERO complaints. He is an awesome doctor

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Took excellent care of both of my children for 18 years each. Will miss him and his wonderful staff as my kids are adults now.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Bialik has been our pediatrician for almost 18 years, and we love him. I've read the comments about Judy, and I personally think she's terrific. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to deal with all of the parents! My one complaint would be the difficulty in getting through by phone, and it has always been a problem. Unless they hired more staff and added a phone line, I don't see that changing. However, I can always get an appointment for my kids when I need it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

The office is always available to answer questions and never makes you feel silly for worrying about a symptom.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

He is wonderful doctor for children. He respects his patients first. Also staff is very nice and friendly

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

The staff Rating below was meant to say 1, due to the poor staff experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016