You may also like

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dismissed my concern with barely a glance at me, and then ridiculed me for asking her to take more time or refer me to another doctor. I left her office on the verge of tears. I should have left feeling good that my concern had been addressed and deemed to be not serious, but instead, I left feeling more worried. I will definitely get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

The last time I saw Dr Haddad was just over a year ago, before I moved countries. I guess I was spoiled by her. She was always thorough, to the point, but during the examinations asked me about my personal life, my goals, and what to think about in the ling run in terms of my health. She wasn't quick to pump me with pills, which I really appreciated. I had other doctors who would rush me out and hand me pills. She would rush, but be detailed and caring. I really was spoiled, because the doctors where I am now are horrible.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr Haddad by a friend and am very pleased that she has taken me as a patient. I had been looking for a new GP for several years since my doctor retired. The clinic is clean and efficient and the staff are friendly and professional. Dr Haddad is thorough and always on time.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Haddad has been my family doctor for 24 years, my brothers family doctor for 23 years, and my mom's family doctor for about 35 years. She is a wonderful, wonderful doctor, who doesn't just write you a pain killer or anti depressant prescription to get you out of her office. My family is big into naturalistic medicine and holistic remedies, as opposed to letting our bodies be poisoned by the pharmaceutical companies, and Dr. Haddad is great for encourging us to look into those sort of remedies (ie. exercise, yoga, meditation, attending seminars to further educate ourselves). She is a such a lovely person, who legimately cares about not just treating the SYMPTOMS of an illness/pain (As that is most MD's prerogatives), but actually treating the problem. I had a knee injury a few years ago, and instead of just writing me a bunch of pain medications and telling me stay off my feet until it feels better (which would not be beneficial to the healing process at all) she encouraged me to see a physio therapist and to build up the muscles around the knee so that the pain is reduced (as that's what reduces joint pain - building muscle) through non-aggressive forms of exercise. She's the definition of what a doctor should be - concerned about things like your nutrition, your level of exercise, your habits (good or bad) - which unfortunately most MDs don't really care about since they don't learn about that kind of stuff in med school. 5 stars for Dr. Haddad :)

Submitted March 11, 2015

Have been her patient for like 25 years. Always felt grateful. No more. I needed a renewal on an antidepressant and a sleep medication. Called her office to let them know I'd been out of town and needed a fast turn around. That was Tuesday. Got a call today that the Rx were okayed.! This is Friday. The drug store had no idea about the renewal, and so I'm stuck over the weekend with no meds. Rather die in a ditch than have her "care" for me./

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Moody!! Not very helpful. Dismissive. Unsympathetic to her patients' pain.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have so much to say but so little space. she has been my doctor since inception! Long story short i had a serious back injury 4 years ago she forced me back to work! I'm still having back problems she said if i had serious back problems i would be in a wheelchair. she then asked if i know what Pilates is? and i should start doing them. I need to seek medical help from a specialist and i am being denied that opportunity because i cant get a referral from her. i had 3 serious problems to discuss she also discounted that i wanted to see a dermatologist because my acne that i have had for 8years is turning cystic. She said i need to start eating better if i want my acne to clear up. I'm 23 6'3" and 220lbs i'm pretty average size for my body type. She didn't check my temperature or even my blood pressure. she was more concerned with knowing if i had insurance coverage from my work as i was also there to see her about stomach ailments. Time for a new doctor..........one that cares perhaps?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Alright so Dr Haddad isnt the friendlest individual on the planet--largely because she wont put up with your sh*t--but she is a strong, intelligent woman and her diagnosis has always been spot on. Are you there to see somebody who will be your buddy or somebody who will fix your problem? She's a good dr.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Margaret Haddad's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Definitely not a person I would want for my family physician. Found her very rude, and not interested in my concerns. No empathy whatsoever. "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dismissed my concern with barely a glance at me, and then ridiculed me for asking her to take more time or refer me to another doctor. I left her office on the..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The last time I saw Dr Haddad was just over a year ago, before I moved countries. I guess I was spoiled by her. She was always thorough, to the point, but durin..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Haddad by a friend and am very pleased that she has taken me as a patient. I had been looking for a new GP for several years since my doct..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Haddad has been my family doctor for 24 years, my brothers family doctor for 23 years, and my mom's family doctor for about 35 years. She is a wonderful, won..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been her patient for like 25 years. Always felt grateful. No more. I needed a renewal on an antidepressant and a sleep medication. Called her office to..."

February 20, 2015