Ratings for Dr. Margaret Haddad

I have been going to her for 25 years. I have both my young adult kids going to her as well. She has been very thorough and we will continue going to her. While sitting in the waiting area we see her dealing with some patients prior when they are leaving, and boy I can understand her lack of patience with some of these people, they obviously have mental health issues. This last time she was able to refer my daughter to a surgeon and get the appt all in one week! The emergency dept said we would have to wait months just for the appt.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I will never go back to see this person. Heartless, cold, distant and apparently is losing her hearing because she certainly didn't listen to me. Can I rate her with minus stars?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very disappointed with her. She used to be inconsistent, moody but adequate many years ago, but the quality of care for myself and my family has gone continually downhill over the years, so much that we are all looking for a new family physician. My son's care was so poor, that he was very sick for over three months and eventually hospitalized, had to forfeit a semester of high school, because she refused to look at anything else other that a "flu" as to what was making him so sick. The doctor that finally found what was wrong with my son was disgusted that more tests weren't done much earlier. We are so done with her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Haddad, one of the head doctors of the clinic, is one of the best in Canada. She is efficient, thorough, and caring. If you take the time to talk to her, she is doing amazing things in the world, and she cares so much for her family & children, and the people surrounding her. I have recommended her to all my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

She was my doctor for 12 years. Always dismissive of my body pain which I had been experiencing since my late teens and very dismissive of my mother's tachycardia ( to which she said **** you and went to the walk in clinic where a doctor finally sent her to a cardiologist to find out she has a serious health problem). I also had to go to the walk in to be referred to a rheumatologist who diagnosed me with fibromyaligia. My final straw was when I got pregnant. She took two weeks to get back to me with the results when it should've only taken a few days.every time I tried to call her staff would tell me she had just left. I was finally told when I went in there demanding a final blood test answer and one of her staff read me my test results. She doesn't care about her patients. She has given up on being a decent doctor. She is rude and disrespectful. Dr. Haddad of you are reading this. Please consider an early retirement. Let a new doctors who actually has a heart take your place and give the attention to patients like we deserve.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Definitely not a person I would want for my family physician. Found her very rude, and not interested in my concerns. No empathy whatsoever.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dismissed my concern with barely a glance at me, and then ridiculed me for asking her to take more time or refer me to another doctor. I left her office on the verge of tears. I should have left feeling good that my concern had been addressed and deemed to be not serious, but instead, I left feeling more worried. I will definitely get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

The last time I saw Dr Haddad was just over a year ago, before I moved countries. I guess I was spoiled by her. She was always thorough, to the point, but during the examinations asked me about my personal life, my goals, and what to think about in the ling run in terms of my health. She wasn't quick to pump me with pills, which I really appreciated. I had other doctors who would rush me out and hand me pills. She would rush, but be detailed and caring. I really was spoiled, because the doctors where I am now are horrible.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr Haddad by a friend and am very pleased that she has taken me as a patient. I had been looking for a new GP for several years since my doctor retired. The clinic is clean and efficient and the staff are friendly and professional. Dr Haddad is thorough and always on time.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Haddad has been my family doctor for 24 years, my brothers family doctor for 23 years, and my mom's family doctor for about 35 years. She is a wonderful, wonderful doctor, who doesn't just write you a pain killer or anti depressant prescription to get you out of her office. My family is big into naturalistic medicine and holistic remedies, as opposed to letting our bodies be poisoned by the pharmaceutical companies, and Dr. Haddad is great for encourging us to look into those sort of remedies (ie. exercise, yoga, meditation, attending seminars to further educate ourselves). She is a such a lovely person, who legimately cares about not just treating the SYMPTOMS of an illness/pain (As that is most MD's prerogatives), but actually treating the problem. I had a knee injury a few years ago, and instead of just writing me a bunch of pain medications and telling me stay off my feet until it feels better (which would not be beneficial to the healing process at all) she encouraged me to see a physio therapist and to build up the muscles around the knee so that the pain is reduced (as that's what reduces joint pain - building muscle) through non-aggressive forms of exercise. She's the definition of what a doctor should be - concerned about things like your nutrition, your level of exercise, your habits (good or bad) - which unfortunately most MDs don't really care about since they don't learn about that kind of stuff in med school. 5 stars for Dr. Haddad :)

Submitted March 11, 2015