Ratings for Dr. Marisa S. Klein-Gitelman

I think Dr. Klein-G was one of my daughter's finest doctors at Children's. We were at her office over many years and if we sometimes needed to wait a bit, it was perfectly ok. Sick kids require care, not a stopwatch. She was always knowledgeable and progressive. Add to that dedication and compassion and I think that is a strong 5. Thanks to her, my daughter actually had the chance to grew up. We will remain eternally grateful for her direction and loving care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Pediatric Rheumatology. She works out of Children't Memorial Hospital. She takes a lot of time with patients. She needs to hear your concerns about so many meds and work with you on your findings with natural medicines. Patients should not be treated as an assembly line product. They are all different and needed to be treated differently. Dr. Klein would benefit from listening more, studying more and thinking outside the pharmaceutical box.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Marisa S. Klein-Gitelman's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)