Ratings for Dr. Jerry Baluta

I have always felt that Dr Jerry was very honest & only did exactly what was needed. There was a time when I didn't have dental coverage & was concerned about the costs. He told me what he felt I needed & whether or not it was something that could wait or if it should be done immediately. I appreciated this very much.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I have been a long time patient and I am always happy with my experience at Dr. Baluta's office. My entire family sees Dr. Baluta and all have had positive experiences.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Baluta ( Jerry ) for 25 + years, he and his staff are very friendly, even if I wasn't able to see Jerry the other dentists in the office, are just as friendly and professional . It is a pleasure to go to the dentist!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

This dentist and his Clinical Staff are the best there is! I have also had real horror stories to pass on regarding other dentists. Dr. Baluta is remarkably gentle and as knowledgeable as they come. His Staff are also top notch!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

My first meeting with Jerry was not the greatest, it was busy in there and I didn't like the way he spoke to one of his staff, I don't doubt he is good at his job, was a bad first impression though.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

After a horrific experience at another dentist, I reluctantly went to see Dr Baluta, after thoroughly researching credentials, and found him to be extremely knowledgeable, patient, and professional. To this day, I am extremely fearful of dentists, but Dr Baluta and his staff know this, and are very sensitive to the issue. The care I receive is fantastic, and I will be staying with this dentist for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Baluta is a fabulous dentist and does everything he can to make his patients feel comfortable! The staff have always been helpful and friendly. I would recommend this dentist and his team to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

AWESOME!!! no other word to describe Dr Baluta. He is the Best. I have had the pleasure of being his patient for 23 years. Would never consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

If you're looking for a dentist who is skilled, professional, courteous and caring- look no further. He has looked after my family's dental needs for over 20 years. His associates and staff are a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Very knowledgeble, fast, prefessioanl. I had to coma back to fix previous filling and got in fast and no extra charge. If you have insurance you do not have to pay anything up front - not like the other places. Shine dental etc. He never tried to upsell me on fluoride and other stuff that you do not need. Very happy with my dentist

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Jerry Baluta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients