Ratings for Dr. Jerry Baluta

No good at all.............................. .........,..................

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Over charge after insurance 600$, even though they asked if i would like to pay more and i told no. Tooth that was in pain was not done because dentist feel like other teeth might have potential problem in future, but the one that in pain just put temporary filling for 1 month so that they can make more money from costumers. Never will come beck again

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I have always felt that Dr Jerry was very honest & only did exactly what was needed. There was a time when I didn't have dental coverage & was concerned about the costs. He told me what he felt I needed & whether or not it was something that could wait or if it should be done immediately. I appreciated this very much.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I have been a long time patient and I am always happy with my experience at Dr. Baluta's office. My entire family sees Dr. Baluta and all have had positive experiences.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Baluta ( Jerry ) for 25 + years, he and his staff are very friendly, even if I wasn't able to see Jerry the other dentists in the office, are just as friendly and professional . It is a pleasure to go to the dentist!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

This dentist and his Clinical Staff are the best there is! I have also had real horror stories to pass on regarding other dentists. Dr. Baluta is remarkably gentle and as knowledgeable as they come. His Staff are also top notch!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

My first meeting with Jerry was not the greatest, it was busy in there and I didn't like the way he spoke to one of his staff, I don't doubt he is good at his job, was a bad first impression though.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

After a horrific experience at another dentist, I reluctantly went to see Dr Baluta, after thoroughly researching credentials, and found him to be extremely knowledgeable, patient, and professional. To this day, I am extremely fearful of dentists, but Dr Baluta and his staff know this, and are very sensitive to the issue. The care I receive is fantastic, and I will be staying with this dentist for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Baluta is a fabulous dentist and does everything he can to make his patients feel comfortable! The staff have always been helpful and friendly. I would recommend this dentist and his team to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

AWESOME!!! no other word to describe Dr Baluta. He is the Best. I have had the pleasure of being his patient for 23 years. Would never consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Jerry Baluta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Providence