Ratings for Dr. James Sutherland

Dr.Sutherland has been my doctor since he first took over Dr.Kennedys practice.He is very patient and always has an answer for me or will find out if unable to answer my many questions.He is always in a Good mood

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

He has been my doctor since he took over Dr Lehman's practice. I think he is amazing. He always has time to explain the health problems. I love his humor. What a cool guy. If it weren't for him, I would have moved to another province by now. As long as he is my doctor, I will remain here.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

He has been my father, brothers and my doctor for over 20 years and has always did his best for us and treated us with the utmost respect and made life better for all of us. Thank you Jim!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Agree with previous comment; if you're in chronic pain, this doctor is not the one for you. He's nice enough, and definitely knows his stuff, but unless you REALLY push him he never seems to fully understand how pain is affecting your life.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Jim is the Best! He is super knowledgeable, and I love his diagrams on the bed paper! Maureen is awesome as well. I hope to have him as our family Dr. forever. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr.Sutherland has been my family doctor FOREVER!! When I got married my husband didn't have a family doctor and with Dr.Sutherland not taking new patience I wasn't sure he would see him, but when I asked if he would see my husband he didnt even hesitate. All he said was book him in. What a guy AMAZING.Anything you need done,diagnosed,prescribed,looked at he's there for you ..BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Doc Sutherland has treated me ever since I was a kid. He is approachable and can reflect a positive light and understanding on all scenarios no matter the circumstances involved. Thank you for caring and I consider myself lucky to have such a great Doctor

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Sutherland has been my Dr. for 14 years. His bedside manner is wonderful and I've always felt comfortable with him (even through the awkward teenage years). When I tell him what my problems are, he looks me in the eyes and gives very thorough, understandable explanations as to what's up. If he ever doesn't know something, he isn't afraid to say it and either look it up, or refer me to a specialist. I highly recommend him. His secretary is great as well. The previous ones weren't very good, but Morrine was a very welcome change for me!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Office staff always welcomes me by name when I come in for an appointment. Dr Sutherland always listens intently to my inquiries and takes the time to explain things (usually accompanied by diagrams he draws on the examination table paper cover) thoroughly. An overall great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

"I never wrote the TRIPLICATE writing course in med school" PATHETIC! and let's CHRONIC pain patients suffer in pain! Here have an apple, you'll get better! WHY WHY WHY? If you know a good connection on the street I strongly advise you to go see them or find a RELIABLE DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007