Ratings for Dr. David B. Ettinger

I recently went to have my impacted lower third molars (wisdom teeth) surgically extracted. The experience I had with Dr. Ettinger and his office was second to none. The staff was very friendly and personable. Dr. Ettinger explained every detail about the procedure and the recovery process. I would come back to Dr. Ettinger for any future work and I plan on referring friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I had gone to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth and was left satisfied with everything. I had to be put under via IV and needles are not at all my favorite but everything, including the IV, was quick and painless. The staff and Dr. Ettinger took great care of me and answered any questions I had as well as reassuring me that everything would run smoothly. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The doctor and staff were very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I had a very good experience with Dr Ettinger. He is very skilled, and the whole staff are very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I hate going to the denist. I have an abnormal jaw line so my nerves are not where they should be which makes it difficult for me to get numb. So anytime I have major work to be done I want to be knocked out. So that means I go to Dr. Ettinger. He is a great denist with an excellent staff. They make going to the denist a nonevent, for me, that is saying something. In addition to having a no pain experience I have very quick recovery for any procedure I have done there. I don't know what he does differently from my other denist but what ever it is I have very quick and easy recovery. I need to mention his staff once more, they are great, friendly, helpful and accommodating. Nice people to be around.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable dental and implant surgeon. Staff is amazing and friendly. Always a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

If you are confused about selecting an Oral Surgeon, I would definitely suggest Dr. Ettinger. The staff is the most responsive and timely that I have dealt with throughout my numerous dental procedures. The nurses are very helpful and ease the process. As for Dr Ettinger, he seems to be very experienced in what he does and I felt very safe and comfortable when I had surgery to remove 6 teeth. He made the process as painless and less time consuming as possible. Scheduling is VERY convenient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Highly recommend!This office is WONDERFUL!! Absolutely make the pain of oral surgery a breeze!! The staff are all extremely kind and while making their patients feel at ease. This is not my first time coming to this office and this would be the only place I will ever go to for any oral surgery needs in the near future. I was in and out with minimal swelling. Dr. Ettinger makes you feel at ease and calm for your procedure. Very experienced and professional. Thank you to all of the staff for the time and care they give to their patients!! Truly a job well done!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Ettinger and his staff put me at ease making my procedure much less stressful for me. They were friendly and knowledgeable, would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had a tooth extracted and was nervous as I I had another tooth pulled in another state before I moved and it wasn't pleasant. It went so well that Dr. Ettinger was done before I realized it. Second day and I'm fine with just some Advil. The entire process went smoothly. The staff and Dr. Ettinger were very helpful and friendly. I am going to use them for my implant.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. David B. Ettinger's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE