Ratings for Dr. David B. Ettinger

I went to doctor Ettinger to have my wisdom tooth pulled. It was not just a easy pull. The tooth was growing in my gum & he was able to pull it. My recovery was pretty smooth & his staff provided me with very good home instructions to take care of my jaw after the extraction. Thank you Dr. Ettinger for providing such good care. Really nice staff and I was very pleased with how comfortable and clean the practice was.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr Ettinger and staff were kind, quick and comforting. I had 6 implants done and he was very involved with the recovery.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Ettinger was amazing, and quick. I was so nervous but he completely calmed my nerves, I got two teeth pulled and he was done in less than 10 mins. The staff was amazing as well, so sweet, and very helpful. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I recently went to have my impacted lower third molars (wisdom teeth) surgically extracted. The experience I had with Dr. Ettinger and his office was second to none. The staff was very friendly and personable. Dr. Ettinger explained every detail about the procedure and the recovery process. I would come back to Dr. Ettinger for any future work and I plan on referring friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I had gone to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth and was left satisfied with everything. I had to be put under via IV and needles are not at all my favorite but everything, including the IV, was quick and painless. The staff and Dr. Ettinger took great care of me and answered any questions I had as well as reassuring me that everything would run smoothly. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The doctor and staff were very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I had a very good experience with Dr Ettinger. He is very skilled, and the whole staff are very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I hate going to the denist. I have an abnormal jaw line so my nerves are not where they should be which makes it difficult for me to get numb. So anytime I have major work to be done I want to be knocked out. So that means I go to Dr. Ettinger. He is a great denist with an excellent staff. They make going to the denist a nonevent, for me, that is saying something. In addition to having a no pain experience I have very quick recovery for any procedure I have done there. I don't know what he does differently from my other denist but what ever it is I have very quick and easy recovery. I need to mention his staff once more, they are great, friendly, helpful and accommodating. Nice people to be around.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable dental and implant surgeon. Staff is amazing and friendly. Always a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

If you are confused about selecting an Oral Surgeon, I would definitely suggest Dr. Ettinger. The staff is the most responsive and timely that I have dealt with throughout my numerous dental procedures. The nurses are very helpful and ease the process. As for Dr Ettinger, he seems to be very experienced in what he does and I felt very safe and comfortable when I had surgery to remove 6 teeth. He made the process as painless and less time consuming as possible. Scheduling is VERY convenient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. David B. Ettinger's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE