Ratings for Dr. Vincent J. Hope

Dr Hope was critical to my recovery after I broke my leg and had surgery to insert a metal bracket. His knowledge of pain management and rehab speeded my recovery. His methods were so much more effective than traditional rehab therapy that there is just no comparison. I will say that it is not just the techniques but his skill is above and beyond any doctor I have used before or since. The man is talented!! He has since helped my sister, my brother in-law and their daughter and grandaughter.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Hope is very knowledgeable and very dedicated to getting the best of results for his patients. I highly recommend hi,

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I didn't go to Dr. Hope for traditional chiropractic care, but went to him after a friends referral, for stomach issues I was having.I was on multiple med.s from my M.D. and experiencing little relief. After working with Dr. Hope and taking a natural supplement he recommended, I am no longer on any prescription pills, and have total relief from my stomach pain. He is an AWESOME caring doctor!! I am so grateful to have been treated by him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Hope's technique is different than any other chiropractic I have tried. so far it has been very helpful and I will continue as long as I keep improving.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Vincent J. Hope's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1993)

Secure Horizons