Ratings for Dr. B Salter-Oliver

This dr is not helpful and often dismissive. She has been my dr for 10 years because I haven't been good at advocating for myself. I have a number of chronic issues that are only starting to get better now that Dr SO is job sharing with another physician who paid far more attention to me than SO ever did. After 10 years, she never remembers anything about me, and doesn't bother to check my charts before or during appts - this leads her to prescribe medications that I've taken before that give me bad reactions etc. She is lazy when it comes to follow up and has had receptionists deliver bad test results to me. Finally, she has a very ltd schedule and is very hard to get in to see. Please do not agree to be her patient, as there are far better Drs even within her own clinic

Submitted February 13, 2017

My husband and I were very happy to have her as our GP for more than 10 years. We love her but relocated out of the Prov. Right now we don't even have a GP (walk in clinics only) and know we'll never find anyone even close to Dr. Salter Oliver.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Salter-Oliver is the best GP I have ever had. I'm actually sad that she won't be able to be my doctor forever but I suppose she should be allowed to retire at some point. ;) She's so great with my kids, always listens to all my concerns and is so professional. Only good things to say about her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I work in health care and have nothing but praise for Dr. S-O. She is very profesional, kind, caring , listens well, offers those referral when needed, and quickly follows up with reports and concerns. Always approachable and holistically looks at her patients lives, not only physical but socially and emotionally as well. The BEST G.P. I have ever had!!!! Waits are normal and she is worth the wait:)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Had to wait over an hour past my scheduled appointment times regularly. Doctor didn't listen to me about concerns and I pushed her for a referral, excelllent choice on my part! She is great with my grandmother but I gave her an honest history and included my abortion and have recieved not a moment past what was absolutely necessary for her to bill me. Staff was terrible and rude espcially over the phone. Switched doctors would NEVER go back

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Put it this way: when I tell my friends about my experiences with Dr.S-O (almost always on time, always listening, at the top of her game, friendly, reassuring, etc.) they sometimes don't believe me. When I go to her office and I am in and out within the hour and I come back to work happy, my co-workers suspect that I must not have actually gone to see a family doctor. She's that good. I guess my only complaint is that she's not working in the field of cloning so she could clone herself and make an army of great doctors.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I have always had excellent service with Dr. Salter-Oliver. Her staff are very busy but professional and if I have to wait she always comments that she is sorry, which I appreciate. My family feels lucky to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Understanding and listens to the patient. Addresses issues quickly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Although I have found the front desk staff at Prairie Trails rude on several occasions, I have only good things to say about Dr. Salter-Oliver. Both my mom and I see her and she has never made us feel rushed and has been very thorough. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012