Ratings for Dr. Emeka Anosike

terrible doctor who doesn't care enough to stay updated and check on patients. Also, staff is really rude and inconsiderate

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Anosike for 10+ years. EVERY time I leave his office, I am in near tears. I feel hopeless and helpless, despite my pleas to him for help. I feel he does not take my claims seriously. I will never to seek his help in the future even though he will listen intently to my concerns- I feel he just does not care about my personal well- being.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

He is a wonderful GP- any one in his practice should be grateful to have him. I am an RN and a patient of his- he listens extremely well, has compassion, is open minded to varies treatments and knowledgeable with current medications. He is wonderful with children. Unlike some physicians he never makes you feel inferior when asking questions. Helen is kind and extremely helpful. Nothing negative to report and have been a patient for 8 years.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Never keeps appointments. Very frustrating. Always overbooked. Admin staff rude.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

The wait time is often long, but it is worth it to know that when it is your turn Dr. Anosike will take all the time you need to deal with all of your concerns and never make you feel rushed. He is quick to refer if required...not simply a pill-pusher. Couldn't ask for a better physician!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Great doctor! Wonderful w my newborn son. However the wait time is horrible. Even with only 1 other person in the waiting room the wait is still over an hour!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr Anosike is THE BEST Doctor. He is so amazing with my family. He is absolutely wonderful with my sons. They love going for check ups because they always get a hug or a high five. He is so caring and compassionate and is never one to rush you through an appointment. I don't mind waiting to see him for my appointment because I know he will spend the same amount of time with me and listen to my questions or concerns. We are truly lucky and blessed to have him for our Family Physician. We travel almost an hour to see him because he is that wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

This is one of the best GP our family has ever experience. He is present, willing to take an extra step to find the right solutions. He has brought to the world my two wonderful grandsons, and now a third baby on the way. It is a great comfort to know that he is aware of our family history, and has our new children in our family tested for the right things. Our family has great respect for this amazing man.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Very kind and knowledgeable Physician. He takes the time to discuss your medical concerns and potential solutions and risks. I feel very fortunate to have him as my Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Good doctor and expresses a willingness to help, but be prepared to wait for hours. There were times I had to wait over 2 hours until he was ready for me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016