Ratings for Dr. Emeka Anosike

Dr is very good but waits time is always long. He is honest and always try to have the time for listening and think about the problem, for my family DR. Anosike has been more that a Doctor. Front admin staff are rude.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr is good but wait time is always an issue. Appointment times don’t mean anything. It’s always at least an hour to hour and half wait time. Front admin staff are very rude.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Always has time to explain and answer questions. Knowledgeable and flexible in care plans. Very helpful. Highly recommend him if you can get in

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

The best GP around. True sometimes there could be a wait, but when you see him, you too may not feel rushed. He is smart, amazing bedside manners, and honest. When he does not know, he actually will research things. That is all I need a doctor who knows what he is doing. Plus so grateful as he has brought into the world all my 3 grandchildren. I feel blessed to have him in all our families lives.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

terrible doctor who doesn't care enough to stay updated and check on patients. Also, staff is really rude and inconsiderate

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Anosike for 10+ years. EVERY time I leave his office, I am in near tears. I feel hopeless and helpless, despite my pleas to him for help. I feel he does not take my claims seriously. I will never to seek his help in the future even though he will listen intently to my concerns- I feel he just does not care about my personal well- being.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

He is a wonderful GP- any one in his practice should be grateful to have him. I am an RN and a patient of his- he listens extremely well, has compassion, is open minded to varies treatments and knowledgeable with current medications. He is wonderful with children. Unlike some physicians he never makes you feel inferior when asking questions. Helen is kind and extremely helpful. Nothing negative to report and have been a patient for 8 years.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Never keeps appointments. Very frustrating. Always overbooked. Admin staff rude.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

The wait time is often long, but it is worth it to know that when it is your turn Dr. Anosike will take all the time you need to deal with all of your concerns and never make you feel rushed. He is quick to refer if required...not simply a pill-pusher. Couldn't ask for a better physician!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Great doctor! Wonderful w my newborn son. However the wait time is horrible. Even with only 1 other person in the waiting room the wait is still over an hour!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016