Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Weselak

Very knowledgeable and helpful chiropractor! I have been seeing him for years and due to his adjustments experience less pain, better flexibility, better sleep. He listens to my concerns and treats appropriately. His staff is friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

This is the WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AT A DOCTOR. The speed at which he rushed my adjustment seemed careless and I left hurting much worse. He told me to move my head a certain direction and didn't wait so as my muscles were tensed up to move he cracked it before I was relaxed which caused great pain shooting in my neck. It also caused me to be quite dizzy. WORST CHIRO IVE EVER BEEN TO. Didn't explain anything either.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Always on time. Staff is super nice. I'm not there all day, and I feel great. Haven't been sick in 2 years. What more do you need?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I had a massage for overall relaxation but the person doing the massage worked my neck/cervical area really hard, even though I had not asked her to. While on my back, I had a severe episode of vertigo. I asked her for some water and she came back with a tiny pill cup of warm water. I spoke with the doctor and he spent about one minute talking with me and blamed it on "getting rid of the toxins" in my body (which is BS). I've had many massages before and this never happened. Even before the massage, she was trying to get me to commit to seeing the doctor and he also pushed his services. They released me wile I was still dizzy. It has been three days and I'm still experiencing dizziness,pain in my head/skull, shoulders, arms, and hands. She must have done some damage and now I may have to see a neurologist. Like another reviewer, I think these people are just trying to drum up business. I am livid that they hired someone who obviously is not quallified.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Every time I come to the office, Dr. Tim and his staff always greet me with a smile and remember me by name. Everyone here is so nice and thoughtful, I just love this place. I would recommend Dr. Tim and his clinic to anyone looking for a chiropractor!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I've never in my life had such a horrible experience at a doctors office. He rushed to treat me. I left feeling not only worse, but ripped off. He wouldn't even listen to me talk for 30 seconds. The least caring doctor I've ever had. Seems like he's all about money.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Timothy C. Weselak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company