Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Bradley

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. I left his office in tears and almost broke down right in front of him because of how uncaring and arrogant he was. I was referred to him for surgery and did not have insurance, i wasnt able to get insurance through my work for a couple months and needed gall bladder sugery because of gall stones and i had already been hospitalized once and to the E.R twice because of the pain. I had also had the stones and pain for 4 months before being diagnosed. so the urgency to have this surgery was obviously greater. anyway i went to see him just for an intial exam and to meet with him and it costed $250 up front altogether $500 and he only spent i think 5 or 10 mins with me and during that time all he did was basically (to put it bluntly)did not want to do the surgery until i had insurance because his office had to get paid. I could not believe this man and how uncaring he was.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. Stephen J. Bradley's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1983)