Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Hahnel

r. Hahnel is excellent in monitoring overall health and making the right recommendations for medication, tests and referrals. We have been his patients for 25 yrs.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Hahnel for many years and he has always been very helpful, courteous and concerned about my medical needs. You oftentimes have to wait a while but it is worth it because he has never acted rushed or "looking at his watch" while we are discussing my medical problems and care. I asked him once about a new medical therapy that he was not familiar with and he followed up with me after checking it out. He is very laid back but I do not agree that he is an incompetent physician.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

When I took my Mom to him for a follow-up, he entered the room, looked at her and said "you're the one they found on the floor covered in blood". My Mom said no! He says "Oh, then you're the lady that fell". My Mom again said no. He never evened opened her chart to refresh his memory of the case. We never go to him anymore, we ask for a different Dr now.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

doctor hahnel is the worst of them all. he has cares nothing about his patients or attending to the problems they present. he does not listen, he does not look to touch to assess the problem, he does not know of certain medicines such as newer heart and diabetes treatments. Many talk about him and he is negatively heard of in the community. But people, PLEASE begin to post your experiences and encounters with this incompetent person who calls himself a doctor. he plan to retire and move to arizona in the near future. im sure he will not retire but continue to take advantage of vulnerable older patients because thats all he knows. he's a fraud and his disinterest and carelessness must be known to the public so people have the fair option to select him based on patient experiences that we make public.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Robert P. Hahnel's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1968)

Commercial Insurance Company