Ratings for Dr. Richard Martin

This doctor is still missed by my mother and I. He took care of my mother for over 30 years and took care of me since I was born. His techniques, personality and care in this field are missed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Martin has been my doctor for 36 years and for my two children as well. He has given outstanding care to us. For myself he has practiced holistic medicine before it was popular , always looking at me as a whole person, physically and emotionally. He prescribes medication and other treatments when necessary and has referred me to some excellent specialists and has always been interested in following up. He has always been very professional in his approach to our health. He has been an enthusiastic participant as he cared for our children during each stage of their development as they were growing up. We are sorry to learn of his retirement and will miss him very much. Tough shoes to fill!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr Martin was my doctor for a long time. I would say that he has been a good doctor to me except once when he did a diagnosis .He said I had a bruise and it was the flesh eating desease.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

This is my doctor. Unfortunally he is retiring at the end of Dec 2010. I just got a letter in the mail. Too bad.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

This doctor has been servicing our family for over 30 years. Always present and professional. Diagnosis have always been on the mark. It is a comfort in our familly to know the there is someone like Dr. Martin to count on for the whole family. thanks Doc

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Does not listen, speedy. Never returns calls even if other doctor calls. Wrongful diagnostic. Patient in depression, no help.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Martin has been my doctor for 30yrs. Like other postings, at times he rushes thru the appt. that is because he knows me so well but if I really need to talk with him he will take all the time needed, I trust his judgement and knowledge and know I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

For two years complained of hernia-gave up and went to emergency-surgery withing a month. Had a growth on my temple and told to use Hydrocortizone-messed up my eye that's never recovered. Had a gowth-burned off twice-cancer eating away skin and had trouble conving him I needed specialized help.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Takes way to long to authorize prescription requests from pharmacies, I have been waiting over a week for pain medication,luckily I'm not dying!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

I always feel very rushed when I go see Dr. Martin. It always seem that I am bothering him and I can`t talk to him at all. Last visit I decided I will be getting another Doctor even if I know it will be difficult to find. It is a good thing I am working in the medical field because I can try to diagnose myself.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007