Ratings for Dr. Jerold Stirling

Arrogant and treated my son's appointment as nothing, but an issue of being overfed. Did not care to get to know my son's story or situation at home. Kept calling him overweight at 3months and 14lbs. However, he's in the 50th percentile according to their charts. When asked why, he had no justifiable answer except for he's over fed. If my son was over fed he would be bigger. When trying to tell him my side he would interrupt me and continue saying there is nothing he can do with overfeeding. My child is exclusively breastfed, it's not like I'm slamming cereal or junk food down his throat. Dr. Stirling is the reason I will be leaving Loyola Pediatrics. He should go read Kellymom.com/bf/normal/weight-toomuch/ and brush up on his bedside manner before you tell me my child is overweight. When I asked Dr. Stirling for his insight on how much my child should be fed, he didn't even have answer. If you would have asked what we're doing differently at home, we could have answered we changed from level 1 to level 2 on his bottle which was causing his acid reflux to be worse. Since we changed it back, he's been fine. But thank you for wasting my time, Doc.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Wonderful, thoughtful, knowledgable pediatrician who has seen me through countless health issues with my kids, however minor, always with the utmost respect.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Jerold Stirling's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company