Ratings for Dr. Antonio Ben. Balatbat

Dr B has been my primary physician for several years. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable, he is compassionate.and truely cares about my health and general welfare.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. B is very responsive to my needs. This year I had a rash and emailed him a picture, saw him the next am and he prescribed a RX for shingles that responded in a day. I have gone to him for over 5 years and recently convinced my wife to go to him also. She is very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

He has to little time and is overbooked with patients to provide qulaity time with them. When I went to the ER, I was told that I was the 10 Patient of this doctor seen there today. He does not want to advocate for me, or some other patients.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Was very knowledgeable, compassionate, and took the time to listen to me, not rushing out the door to get to the next patient. Gives you his undivided attention and returns call immediately. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Like one other person who commented, he didn't find my problem (a broken foot). He needed to refer me to another doctor if he could't figure out why my foot hurt.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Needs to refer patients out if he can't find anything...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

A competent intelligent physician with a good balance of knowledge base and practicality; a strong patient advocate!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2005

Dr. Antonio Ben. Balatbat's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1987)