Ratings for Dr. D. Colpitts

Extremly effective with bright and caring attitude. When you are with her you are the only person of importance. Easy to know and Trust. I feel secure.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Wonderful doctor, easy to talk to, very thorough. All our family goes to her and we really trust and rely on her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Colpitts is great. Been seeing her for well over 10 years now and she's very knowledgeable and caring. Like someone else said, the staff usually need a major attitude adjustment! I know they are busy but they could stand to cut the attitude. Thankfully, Dr. Colpitts' competence more than makes up for their lack of manners! She does tend to run late because she never rushes a patient and makes you feel that your concerns are important. She is patient and understanding! And she's got a great sense of humour. I am so lucky to have such a great GP!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Very knowledgeable, caring and takes the time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Colpitts for several years now. The staff is always hit or miss, and often seem to try and block me from getting an appointment, even when I have told them she wants to see me for a specific reason. Then of course I get a call back...oh she wants to see you tomorrow...no guff :( Today I walked out after waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes. No explantion or help from the staff. I don't know why they don't get a pager system. I like Dr. Colpitts, but the clinic is poorly run.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to patients concerns and then discusses options with the patient. Is very compassionate

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Love the doctor herself, but every comment made about the STAFF is accurate. The only pleasant one IS Joanna. Although a (new) younger girl today, possibly a nurse, was very pleasant to me. This should be taken into consideration as visiting the doctor is not always the happiest of moments, so a little mood uplifting on everyone's parts (staff & patients) could go a long way for everyone. However, I love Dr. Colpitts.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr Colpitts is awesome - the absolute best. She has cared for me for over 10 years and can no imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

I agree that yes, she is hardly ever on time but I don't mind since I know that she will not rush me and will take all the time necessary. It is unfortunate that she has cut back her hours since it is difficult to get an appointment but if you're not in a hurry, she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Colpitts is a wonderful doctor. She is through and helpful. I agree that it is getting more and more difficult to get in to see her. The family health thing is not working and I couldn't get in to see another doctor in the clinic. I ended up at a walkin clinic because I couldn't get an appointment for 3 weeks. That's tough when the other doctors have openings but won't see you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009