Ratings for Dr. Fausto O. Magno

I am VERY critical about doctors...I rarely have anything good to say about them. But I really like Fausto Magno! He has the best bedside manner, personality, and sense of humor. I have alot of anxiety in doctor's offices but he makes me feel comfortable and at ease. He is thorough, he takes his time explaining everything and answering all your questions. He seems very knowledgeable as well. He takes your medical history, vitals, etc. himself rather than having a nurse or assistant do it...which I like because I don't have to explain myself twice!! They have evening hours and it usually does not take too long to get an appointment. I definitely recommend him as a great primary care doc.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

DR FAUSTO MAGNO IS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE ALWAYS HAS CONCERNS ABOUT WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU. I LOVE HOW HE ALWAYS WAITS FOR ME WHEN I AM LATE FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Awesome doctor - very concerned with his patients. Takes time and gives personal attention to each patient. Very personable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Fausto O. Magno's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Merrillville, IN