Ratings for Dr. Siggy Sigurdson

He has been my dentist since the mid 80's and has looked after myself and 4 children. He has a heart and compassion and steps up to all responsibilities and then more. He is very knowledgeable and does an amazing job and doesn't think twice about supporting and giving.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I am so happy that I went to Swan Valley Dental and saw Dr. Siggi. He has very pleasant chairside manner and made me feel very comfortable about my treatment options. He was very knowledgeable and came with great recommendations from friends and family. Looking forward to my next visit and definitely bringing my whole family there as well. Thanks again to Dr. Siggi and your fantastic staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

watches TV while working on the teeth; and "repairs" wrong those with to less filling material and charges lot of money

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I went to him to have my retainer straightened...on the follow-up visit, his solution for improving the fix (my bottom front teeth weren't aligning correctly) was to fill them down...I left the office, never to return.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Best dentist I have ever been to. I think nothing of driving from Winnipeg to Dauphin to see him. I had 2 bridges put in - a very long procedure, we survived. Don't know if this is harder on the dentist or patient. My teeth are great now. He is so gentle , knowlegeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Siggi your the best.I have been Siggies patient for 15 years, never any pain with needles. Always a great job. Tim

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I am in constant PAIN! I'm afraid to even see someone else now! He slipped with his drill and broke my eye tooth. I have a filling that doesn't even fill the gaping hole he drilled out! He filed my 2 bottom front teeth down claiming they were the reason my top 2 fillings broke after he fixed them several times. Before him I had those same fillings for 20 years!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I know 4 people people who have had fillings in the last few months who are in constant pain. One has had a root canal and 2 have had 1 recommended.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Does very shoddy work, doesn't take the time to do it properly and casues more problems.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

I would recommend siggi to anyone, I was so afraid to go to a dentist (from my very first experience as a child with a bad dentist), siggi took all those fears away, love going to the dentist now, he's fixed my teeth, I have a cleaner smile, and does an awesome job with my son, he too loves siggi, thanks siggi for making my dentist trips so great for the past 9 years. You rock!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009