Ratings for Dr. Mounir Noor

If you actually care about your health please don't go to him. He really just doesn't care and he doesn't even try to hide it. All he cares about is money and the excessive fees are proof of that. You have to ask him what's wrong because he expects you to understand everything or mind read idk, His answers and explanations are always really rushed because he is always rushed and for god knows what . If you ask for clarification he makes condescending remarks like "you seem smart you should understand". I have been with him since childhood and I can say I am finally done.

Submitted December 17, 2018

Arrogant, poor knowledge and complete disregard for patients. Has a shotgun approach to complaints and fails to do a basic physical examination even when there is a minimal patient load. Does not write prescriptions but walks you to his pharmacy. Only benefit is the office is never busy (now I understand why) so you dont wait very long.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Rude and unhelpful staff. He does walk you to his pharmacy to ensure his sale which is annoying. Happy to write you a prescription but doesn't care about whether it'll actually help you out. Went to him after coughing for 2 months and he wrote me a prescription for antihistamines.. Went to Cornerstone Medical where the doctor actually listened to my lungs and ordered me an xray and realized it was bronchitis. Not allergies. Don't go here.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

The worst. Dr. I have ever seen! He is my mothers doctor. He keeps prescribing pills she doesn’t want or need. Walks her to HIS pharmacy to make sure they make the sale. Does not listen to your concerns. Gets annoyed if you try to explain the facts. Has no time for you. Is arrogant, walks away and brushes you off. My mother is going elsewhere. DONT go to this guy!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr Noor is a very good and caring doctor. The only issues I have, is that he will not write refill on the prescriptions which makes you going back to his office for prescriptions refill just about every month. This is very annoying.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Have been attending for years. Dr. M Noor has always been thorough in his treatment and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

this doctor kept on upping my husbands blood pressure without trying to find out why his blood pressure was so high thanks to another doctor he found out he has blocked arteries this could have killed my husband find another doctor as fast as you can

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

He is the best doctor I have ever seen with a great medical sense.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Noor is great doctor. In a walk in clinc you must expect to wait. Aed wait means good clinic. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I know doctor Noor for aprox. 15 years he is always there when we need him., my entire family see him., he is busy but he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017