Ratings for Dr. Maria Quejada

Very unhelpful and not proactive at all--not what you want in an oncologist.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I cannot comment on what kind of oncologist she is but definitely wouldnt recommend her for heamatology treatment. From the outward she does appears warm and friendly but she believes in giving too much medications to make easy money and when confronted she replied by telling Dont make a noise!.I have been very very disappointed in her and would not recommend her atleast for blood disorders.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr Que Jada is a dynamic doctor very personal called me to update me on my fathers test results twice. She is a real person and w her positive energy and attitude truly made this terrible time so much better. She has given my dad hope just by caring and listening to him as well as ensuring all his test were up to date. He was given 3 mths with the Indiana system and they were basically stating his life was over. Now we have a new dad - he is on a chemo drug that is working. If we had listened to the others who knows where we would be. Thank you Dr QueJada!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I was referred to this doctor for a second opinion by my trusted primary care physician who strongly recommended her. I am so glad I listened! This doctor found what my previous Oncologist of 8 years could not see: that my treatment was no longer working and my cancer was once again on the move. Dr Quejada gives very personalized treatment and will talk to you like a friend instead of a 'case', answering every question. She truly is on the ball. Her staff is fantastic - also very personable - and as efficient as they are knowledgable. A great bunch. I normally visit her at the Plainfield office at 24600 West 127th St., Bldg B, Suite 100. I feel that I am in better hands than ever. Even though I originally was very stressed over getting a 2nd opinion and possibly having to change doctors, I now am so glad that I took my primary care physician's advice and trusted his opinion of Maria Quejada, it saved my life. Aside from that, I am just very happy with this Doctor and will reccomend her

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Maria Quejada's Credentials

• Univ De Navarra, Fac De Med, Pamplona, Spain (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare