Ratings for Dr. Sajni Thomas

Condescending extremely rude. Shocked at level of arrogance . Every one she had dealings with in our family was apparantly fat and over weight. Completely dismissed problems and conditions with my son. Stay clear... I am shock she has her license. Beyond disappointed. The list goes on.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

I came in with two problems: 1) I needed to be referred to a psychiatrist, and 2) I needed my throat swabbed. Not only could this poor confused woman muster the incomprehensible strength to pick up a 2017-2018 copy of the physicians in NB, but she swabbed my throat so poorly that the hospital couldn't use it as a specimen. Bear in mind that this woman has spent at least ten years swabbing throats, and she can't even do that. I'm not sure what use she is, but maybe she'd make a decent paperweight.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

She is NOT a doctor by her nature. She is just a doctor to earn money but not to serve people. Just a useless devil!! Absolutely useless person. Rating her with 1 is not enough but she she should be rated minus.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

A horrible and very rude doctor. Ignores all your concerns and doesn’t actually care about patients. Looking to switch immediately.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Horrifically rude and disregard all my concerns and constantly spoke over me and cut me off mid-sentence.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Does not deserve to be a doctor in Canada!!!! She’s very cuntish....enough said

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Awful woman who should lose her licence to practice. She does much more harm than good.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

She was my doctor and my kids doctor now my grandbabies she is terrific no complaints here

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

She sent me home twice after my water broke because she wanted to do the delivery the next day instead of right then. I waited as long as I could before going back to the hospital and then she tried to send me home a third time but my mother in law put her foot down and then I was allowed to stay . Not once in the 25 and a half hours of labour did she check me or the position of my baby and she refused to allow me an epidurel. Thankfully one of the nurses found someone who was able to give me an epidurel because she disagreed with Dr. Thomas decision not to. Fast forward 23 hours into my labour and another doctor comes in to attend to me. She checked the baby's position and she was facing the wrong way the whole time and therefore was stuck. The new doctor was absolutely livid about my treatment because had Dr. Thomas checked my baby in the first place I would not have been in labour nearly as long and my baby would not have needed to be sent to the nicu unit. Thank goodness another doctor stepped in to take over the delivery because who knows what would have happened to my baby if she had not.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Very friendly doctor and so great with kids also easy to talk with

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018