Ratings for Dr. David J. Musgrave

Very positive experience with continued care over the years for multiple issues. Have referred many friends and family. It's great to have someone who you trust with a diagnosis and treatment. Very knowledgeable and offers options so you have a say so in your care. Doesn't take you straight to surgery for most problems attempts to treat non operatively first. Will continue to recommend and will continue to use for all orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

My experience with Dr. David J. Musgrave has been nothing but trouble from the beginning. After performing surgery on my right knee, I have been totally disenchanted and unable to work (my surgery took place three weeks ago). This man couldn't clean a fish to save his life. I was disrespected by the doctor and his staff when I went back to his office for a checkup, and he refuses to fix my botched surgery. I wouldn't have Dr. Musgrave trim my dogs' toenails. He is a modern day charlatan; a witch doctor, more or less. I am considering pressing charges over the severe lack of professionalism I have experienced with Dr. Musgrave, and due to the fact that I have been immobile and unable to work since having surgery performed on my knee.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

terrible doctor, doesn't listen to concerns. Saw doctor musgrave 5 times and got nowhere. He spent about 5-10 minutes with me each time and was very unfriendly. As a health professional, I am very unhappy with the care that I received.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Small tear in rotator cuff. Trying to avoid surgery by icing and exercising. Seems to be working. Six weeks and 50 percent improvment.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Musgrave performed a Copeland shoulder replacement on me. Listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. He also went the extra step to minimize scaring by using a zigzag stitch and sterile strips to close instead of staples. Thank you Dr. Musgrave

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. David J. Musgrave's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal