Ratings for Dr. Simon Treissman

Knowledgable and helpful are his two best attributes. He spent a lot of time explaining my operation in detail and he worked hard to be sure that things went well. Thank you Dr Treissman.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I like this guy. He's punctual, knowledgable, and gentle with his index finger. My freind says that Dr. Treissman saved her life. Getting the job done politely with no delays or problems - thats pretty good these days.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Knowledgable, effective, friendly and good looking I can't say enough about this award winning physician.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My Dad was recommended to Dr Treissman with prostate cancer. He had to wait a week for his test results (which are positive and highrisk) Dr Treissman told my Dad to call him for the test results and he would have him booked in for surgery within 2 weeks. Well, Dr Triessman forgot to mention that he was going to be on holidays and his office is closed for two weeks?? Why not refer him to someone else intsead of "forgetting" about someone who needs surgery!?!?? Everyone is entitled to holidays, but don't promise someone something, and forget to mention that you are away.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

He does not treat patiences like the way they sould be treated, and the secretary is a caw. Canada really need better doctors...

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

At first I though that I was being treated the same way as my other doctors look at me-a female headcase(thats the way I feel) but after several surgical procedures and having all my options put on the table-as I am an i.c. patient, I know that Dr Treissman has my best interest in mind. He has talked to other medical professionals in several fields trying to find me suitable options that will not make my life any more difficult than it already is. When ever I need something or have a concern, he takes the time to see or talk to me. However, I HATE calling his office as the receptionist is a bitter woman who doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

This urologist is the best one I have ever had. He is caring, knowledgeable and thorough. His secretary is lovely. I can't say enough good about this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I have been to see him several times, manner was fine,but the wait times are just not acceptable. I have interstitial cystitis and I was to see him well over a year ago and was told that I would have to have another cystoscopy and that it would take a couple of months - it's been 14 months still waiting. From what I can understand, it seems that there is nothing that can be done, according to him, I just have to live with it. So I have to wear pads 365 and make sure I have a change of underwear at all times. It seems that in this day and age there must be something out there to help, some kind of treatment that doesn't cost me a small fortune in meds a month, which were for the most part ineffective. I will be asking my family Dr. for a referral to someone else, I'm getting nowhere with him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Excellent Dr and very easy to understand. He circumsized our son and made the process as pleasant as possible. He also stayed late at the office because we were concerned about bleeding. Great bedside manner I'd recommend him and his office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Exceptionally good doctor. Explains issues in easy to understand terms. Very approachable and open to questions. Great bedside manner. Called me at home during the evening to discuss test results. My expectations were exceeded.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009