Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Canel

Dr Canel is absolutely the best! Both my kids love him, he's very professional, great with kids and parents alike, always smiling and courteous. I recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Great doctor, both my kids love him, puts everyone at ease, always in good mood - would recommend to every parent!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I could not write enough good things about Dr Canel. He's great with kids and at explaining anything you ask him, he puts you at ease and brings in a positive aura the second he enters the exam room. Staff at the NMG office is professional and helpful - willing to go the extra mile for you. Highly recommend this pediatrician and his office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

my child goes to dr Canel. He always listens and is very good with my child. I have never met as great of a dr at explaining things.. He is very clean as well and cleans all his equipment before he touches your child with it. I had him assigned to me when I delivered my child in the hospital and I am 1000 percent sure I could not have picked a better more caring and responsive dr for my child.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Jason J. Canel's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Glenview, IL