Ratings for Dr. Gerd Schneider

Dr. Schneider was a fantastic Doctor! He has since retired! Wishing him all the best

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I'am looking for Dr Schneider as well. Does anyone know if he moved location or retire?

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Does anyone know what has happened to Gerd? I called his number to make an appointment and there's a message that the number is no longer in service!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Schneider is great! Been seeing him since the late 80's Liz on the other hand is not a friendly lady.. never smiles always seems to be irritated when you are speaking to her no matter how long or the circumstance. She is very abrupt and quite rude at times.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

So "Liz" the secretary is problematic. If you leave a message, she gets mad at you for not being detailed. Leave a detailed message, and she says you talk too much and says she therefore ignored it. OMG. She reminds me of "Rozz" on Monsters Inc but more crotchety. Compliment her profusely and you get the time of day, otherwise you get the standard attitude - crotchety -. It should not have to be like that and frankly, I'm too busy to play these games.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Schneider has been my doctor since I first arrived in Ottawa in 1976 (41years). We've aged together. A great guy! I hope he doesn't retire too soon as he is an "old school" doctor. Liz, his staff member, has a rough exterior and needs to learn how to smile. She's not my cup of tea as we Brits say.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

we love Dr.Scneider! he's been taking care of our family for the last 8 years..very knowledgeable and sympathetic... has a gentle touch with kids (our kids adore him!)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The most patient, considerate, and available family doctor in the city.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Schneider is knowledgable and empathetic. I like that he is supportive of a more "natural" route, as another commenter said. He is supportive of midwifery. He doesn't over-prescribe. I have had nothing but great experiences with him. The receptionist is unfriendly and makes me uncomfortable with calling to make an appointment with Dr. Schneider, so that is why I give one star.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I really like Dr. Schneider. He is knowledgable and is very supportive of midwifery and going the more "natural" route.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Gerd Schneider's Credentials

• U of Toronto (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal