Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Feldman

I found Dr Feldman to be a very concerned doctor. He listens attentively and provides a great deal of information, both verbally and hand outs. He did stress weight because lymphedema gets worse with increased weight. I am a size 6, so I thought it was a bit funny to discuss, but he did tell me my weight was fine. He seems to know the sodium content of virtually food. The only thing I did not like is that the check in process is very much like an assembly line.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Feldman for two years. Was refered by surgeon after breast cancer surgery brought on lyphodeman. The previous patient commented on him as being rude. I wouldn't say that. His demeanor is quiet....he's a straight shooter. The condition his aggravated by weight. He stress the need that weight needs to be lost. Some people may think thats rude I found it to be refreshing.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

the office staff is very rude, you can leave 3 or 4 messages with the office the doctor does not return your calls, he has a poor bedside manner

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Doctor is very knowledgeable however his office staff lacks compassion. He is very hard to get into.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Joseph L. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1965)