Ratings for Dr. Gary Tullis

He has the worst bedside manner of anyone that I have ever met. I met him last week and he did not even make eye contact with me. He did not greet me and got straight to the point. Astounding how people like this become doctors!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Best dermatologist,outstanding knowledge,friendly Amazing staff Thank you Dr Tullis

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

His receptionist is moody - she can be nice and very rude! I have been visiting Dr. Tulis for about two years now for acne, and he is okay. He is very monotone, but he knows what he is doing. However, when I did go in, I would usually have to remind him what treatments I tried, and what worked and what didn't (because he clearly didn't look at the my charts...). Honestly though, I did not mind reminding him of the treatments. If you aren't prepared with questions or concerns, then don't expect him to give you any details about your condition. Whenever I visited him, I would ask him many questions, and ask for clarification if I was ever confused. Visits are quick, but he knows what he is doing. Every time he prescribed me anything, my acne went away, but did come back due to hormonal issues...not because of him. He also does not prescribe accutane easily like many other derms do. Unless you really need it (like I did after 2 years of seeing him), that is not the first thing he prescribes, and I like that about him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

My first experience, found him helpful and thorough, was a pleasant visit. Not sure why there's some bad reviews. Maybe he was explaining thing more in detail because there was a med student there.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have seen Dr. Tulis for 2 different issues for myself. His manner is a little bit matter of fact and relaxed, but he is very knowledgeable and does what needs to be done. He took out my mole on the first appointment because it looked suspicious. He diagnosed a skin condition that I had been struggling with for almost one year and gave me the right treatment. When I took my son there for a mole check, he checked his entire body and assured me there was nothing suspicious.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Not sure what all the bad reviews are about... I was a bit hesitant to meet with him after reading the reviews but found that he is actually not rude as others have described him. Not overly friendly but professional and to the point. Seems very knowledgable. Would recommend him to others. Don't always believe what you read!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Second time I visited this caveman in the last 4 years! Most unprofessional dr I have laided eyes on!! When I asked him to check my freckles or any spots on my body for cancer he didn’t even care! Stay away from this dr at all costs! Your better off visiting a veterinarian!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

He lives up to and even exceeds all the poor reviews posted here. Uninformed, careless, arrogant and indifferent. It is difficult to understand how this individual keeps any patients at all or that he is a real dermatologist!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Stay away from this one. This so called specialist billed our Health Care over half-a-million dollars annually even if he did no bother to examine some patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Have seen Dr Tullis twice. Both times Dr Tullis was very professional, polite, friendly and informative. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017