Ratings for Dr. Gary Tullis

Stay away from this one. This so called specialist billed our Health Care over half-a-million dollars annually even if he did no bother to examine some patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Have seen Dr Tullis twice. Both times Dr Tullis was very professional, polite, friendly and informative. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Poor bedside manner - my father went to see him and when this doctor asked him how his psoriasis began, my dad starts to explain it to himself and seconds later cuts him off and says 'we are just wasting time listening to this, just take off your shirt'. Imagine the shock on my fathers part who is 70 years old and just trying to answer this doctors question! Do not waste your time here. This is not a jaded write up, this is a real life experience with a subpar specialist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had very good experience with Dr. Tullis. He did cryo /chem treatment on me. Doctor was very professional. I will recommend this doctor. Answered all my questions and provided recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I squeezed a pimple on my chest when I was 16 which left a large keloid-scar. At 25 I had been suffering not only from it looking ugly (I'd never wear anything that would reveal my chest) but also a piercing pain from inside the scar, as if the pimple below was still alive ten years later. Had paid hundreds of dollars to a crappy dermatologist in Montreal who injected kortison and sold me expensive scarring-band aids that didn't work. Scar came back and/or never disappeared fully. Went to Dr. Tullis upon moving to Burnaby and after having read a blogpost of a girl with a similar issue I suggested we'd try double the dose of cortisone in the injection. Tullis listened and did this. Two visits and my scar started to quickly become less irritated and red. Whatever was under it died and I had no more pain. 3 years later you can't even tell I had a keloid scar there! I can wear whatever I want and have my self-confidence back. He is actually friendly but in that dry British way. Can't believe some of these reviews! I'm going back soon for some other skin issues.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Didn't help. Was rude. Went back still have the issue

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Gary Tullis. He is a very intelligent person and knows what he is doing! He is professional, punctual, and is considerate of others.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Disinterested,rude,poor bedside manner. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Doesn't even have a phone # on this site Pathetic

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

The worst doctor ever stay awa!!!!!!! Bedside manner is the worst he's pathetic he wants you out didn't really help me made things worse!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017