You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Szozda

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I would completely agree with the bellow review. Dr. Szozda has absolutely NO understanding of mental illness. However, he does not admit his incompetence in fact he takes it upon himself to attempt to make diagnoses which he has no grounds for. He also stigmatizes those who suffer from anxiety and makes dangerous assumptions. He believes every health complaint is "in your head" and or a "symptom of your anxiety." Has mis-diagnosed me and other members of my family on various occasions, but will get offended and rude if you try to question his "professional opinion." I think he is inexperienced and uneducated in the mental health field and is incapable of providing medical support to those who suffer from mental illness. I will be seeking a new doctor immediately as I think he is actually a danger to my health.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

He has no understanding of any mental health issues.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Szozda has been my doctor since I was young (I am now in my 30's). He and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The staff are understanding and helpful and take the time to get to know you. Dr. Szozda is incredibly knowledgeable. He is also the type of doctor who does not always rush to push chemical medicines into your body (depending upon the problem, of course). He has always taken his time during appointments and welcomes any and all questions about proposed treatments. I have never felt rushed, even if the waiting room is full. He truly is a special doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Amazing Doctor and Staff. Really CARE about their patients. Sometimes a bit late, because he takes the time to explain things and listen. Awesome

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr Szozda has been my family physician for about 20 years. He cares deeply about his patients and will take the extra time to talk things through and make sure that I understand. He is very knowledgeable, but will pass me on to a specialist when he feels it is best for the my treatment. No ego. Just a nice, helpful guy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Tim became our doctor when Dr. Austrup retired and we have never regretted staying with him. He has always been sensitive, caring, non judgmental and very competent. He is more than willing to refer when he thinks it is warranted. Linda and Aggie are super people and never make you feel like you are an interruption.I am so happy and so fortunate to have Dr. Tim looking after me and my loved ones.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Best family doctor you could ever ask for. Never any problem getting in to see him unlike a lot of other doctors and he really does care about the problems you have. Anyone who has him is very lucky!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. S set the bar extremely high when it comes to doctors. He is fantastic

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Timothy Szozda's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. szozda is a pill pusher. If he can't find the problem he just prescribes another set of pills."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would completely agree with the bellow review. Dr. Szozda has absolutely NO understanding of mental illness. However, he does not admit his incompetence in fa..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Family Doctor! Very easy to talk to, takes the time to explain issues and almost always follows up!"

January 21, 2015