You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Szozda

I've been patient off Dr Szozda since he started he is the best doctor I moved to Niagara Falls and I kept him as my family doctor and as for the comment he pushes pills that he does not do takes the time to talk with you and figure things out. He's the best

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Szozda for many years and have never had any complaints. You can tell he knows his stuff and truly cares for and listens to his patients. He is also very consistent and on top of things with his patients. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Szozda has been my family doctor as well as my specialist because I am not sure what the specialist get paid for when they push everything back to the family doctor. Dr Szozda is the one that supports my illness and the specialists just confirm what Dr Szozda suspected. Dr Szozda takes his time with me to review everything thoroughly . I think a doctor that spends 30-40 with a patient shows he in not a pill pusher like the comment below. I have been with Dr. Szozda for 20 years now so I can assure you that he knows his stuff. He is always following up with me. I could not ask for a better doctor and I am very happy to say that Dr. Szozda is my doctor. My mother does not have Dr Szozda for a family doctor and even brags to other people about how good he is.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I would completely agree with the bellow review. Dr. Szozda has absolutely NO understanding of mental illness. However, he does not admit his incompetence in fact he takes it upon himself to attempt to make diagnoses which he has no grounds for. He also stigmatizes those who suffer from anxiety and makes dangerous assumptions. He believes every health complaint is "in your head" and or a "symptom of your anxiety." Has mis-diagnosed me and other members of my family on various occasions, but will get offended and rude if you try to question his "professional opinion." I think he is inexperienced and uneducated in the mental health field and is incapable of providing medical support to those who suffer from mental illness. I will be seeking a new doctor immediately as I think he is actually a danger to my health.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

He has no understanding of any mental health issues.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Szozda has been my doctor since I was young (I am now in my 30's). He and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The staff are understanding and helpful and take the time to get to know you. Dr. Szozda is incredibly knowledgeable. He is also the type of doctor who does not always rush to push chemical medicines into your body (depending upon the problem, of course). He has always taken his time during appointments and welcomes any and all questions about proposed treatments. I have never felt rushed, even if the waiting room is full. He truly is a special doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Amazing Doctor and Staff. Really CARE about their patients. Sometimes a bit late, because he takes the time to explain things and listen. Awesome

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr Szozda has been my family physician for about 20 years. He cares deeply about his patients and will take the extra time to talk things through and make sure that I understand. He is very knowledgeable, but will pass me on to a specialist when he feels it is best for the my treatment. No ego. Just a nice, helpful guy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Timothy Szozda's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been patient off Dr Szozda since he started he is the best doctor I moved to Niagara Falls and I kept him as my family doctor and as for the comment he pus..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr. Szozda for many years and have never had any complaints. You can tell he knows his stuff and truly cares for and listens to his patients. He ..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Szozda has been my family doctor as well as my specialist because I am not sure what the specialist get paid for when they push everything back to the famil..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. szozda is a pill pusher. If he can't find the problem he just prescribes another set of pills."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would completely agree with the bellow review. Dr. Szozda has absolutely NO understanding of mental illness. However, he does not admit his incompetence in fa..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Family Doctor! Very easy to talk to, takes the time to explain issues and almost always follows up!"

January 21, 2015