Ratings for Dr. Bonnie E. Wise

Dr. Wise is such a wonderful doctor. She is very professional and caring. I have seen her for many years and she has delivered 3 of my children. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

i had a pregnancy that did not develop. She suggested a D & C, but i chose to wait. I was not informed of the process nor offered pain medication. When I brought in papers from the hospital adfter miscarriage. She refused to look at them. She insisted I needed a D & C. She tried to force me to have a D & C I did not need. I went to another doctor who said that I did not need a D & C and if she had looked at my records I brought from the hospital she would have seen that. She also had discussions with me in a public area about the miscarriage. She was cold. She scheduled me for the D & C without my permission twice. i had a very bad experience during a difficult time. She was very uncaring.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I have had plenty of experiences when it comes to trying to find my "ideal" ob/gyn and I'm please to say that I found her with Dr.Wise...the woman is amazing...she is very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable...I had a couple of procedures done at her office which were very pleasant... Dr. Wise and her staff were wonderful...everyone is extremely friendly and helpful not to mention her office is beautiful! I would definitely recommend her...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Wise. She is so down to earth and has such a calm, sweet bedside manner. With my first baby, I had unpredicted complications following my delivery. She went above and beyond in my care. She performed something called a blynch suture, which basically saved me from a hysterectomy. Without her knowledge, expertise, and quick thinking, I wouldnt have baby #2 here today. She was just as amazing with my second! I highly recommend this doctor and her practice. They also have a GORGEOUS new office. Very classy!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Bonnie E. Wise's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1993)