Ratings for Dr. Charlie Guiang

Dr. Guiang is the best family doctor I've ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable, and when he is unsure about something, he checks into it immediately. Always on time and sometimes even early for appointments.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Charlie and his team are wonderful. Could not have a better physician.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The team is excellent. Most often on time and sometimes early. Patient and honest, and quite knowledgable. He sees me through the good, and supports me through the bad. He teaches as well. I'm lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I've been with Dr. Guiang for a good 10 years, and he's been fantastic. He's always level headed, even when i'm stressed. He'll always give you his honest opinion, especially when he thinks you're blowing something out of proportion, but in my experience that hasn't stopped him from still doing what's best (even if that's a test to put my anxiety to rest). Great guy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Moody and impatient. If you catch him when he is in good mood, you are lucky as he is super helpful when he is not stressed or busy. Otherwise, expect him to give you attitude and challenge you while you try to explain your symtoms to him. I switch to another family doctor because of his impatientness.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Charlie has to be one of the most patient and caring doctors I have ever encountered. Aside from his experience in serving under-served communities, he has compassion and a sense of humour. Charlie also looks after teaching numerous other resident-doctors in his practice, so often you get a chance to be seen by more than one doctor as the next-gen of family-docs, under his leadership take the time to get to know you and understand your medical needs. The 410 Sherbourne Clinic where Charlie is based is filled with great people... they have after hours coverage, walk-in appointments with nurses and nurse practitioners and are e-connected with the pharmacies and the local hospitals (saves so much time and effort for patient records and blood work orders)... kudos to Charlie and his team... he is a doctor I look forward to having for many years to come.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

DO NOT see this doctor. I was his patient for 8 years, and this guy always tried to get you outta his office ASAP even though you waited an extra hour. Dismisses concerns/questions, tells you to schedule another appointment ect... He didnt explain the serious side effects of a medication i was taking for a cpl years and dismissed my concerns. I would look elsewhere for a doctor :)

Submitted October 5, 2015

Kind man, patient, compassionate. Takes time to listen and understand any issues.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, thorough, patient, compassionate. And likeable as a person. You can ask him anything and don't have to feel stupid about it. I have been with him since around 2006, and I don't think I have ever gotten advice from him that didn't make sense or I felt I had to get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I love Charlie. I've been his patient for about 6-7 years now. He's always very attentive, has longer appointment slots available one day a week, and is incredibly knowledgeable. His staff are really caring and on top of my health, even when I'm feeling overwhelmed and not on top of things.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015